Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Those of us abroad (on holiday or living) - show your support!

Let's get some pictures from around the world calling for regime change!!

Would be good to see some Meire Out signs from famous landmarks & as many continents as possible!

Comments

• Good idea
  • Don't think I can do a great deal from Ontario, to help at present. Welcome to any idea, I'd like to help, however minimal.
  • I just spent a whole morning downloading the videos, photos and uploading them onto China's social media websites - YouTube is blocked here. Also wrote a long article on a football forum, wrote a series of posts on social media sites, asked the readers/followers to help spread the word, with the aim of sharing the whole thing with as many football fans as possible. Watching the videos and seeing all the pictures of yesterday's protests, I feel really proud of all you people in London and feel really proud to be a Charlton fan. I don't think there's any famous landmarks in my city but I'm trying my very best to support and will continue to do so until the Belgians leave our club.

Nice efforts
  • Ive been swamping facebook all week and sent some cash to the fighting fund run by Alan & Brenda...didnt think of photos....Lars from Sweden left us this morning along with Mick from the Gold Coast...would have made a good photo too as we are all passionate about the club. Also posted up as much info as possible on Addicksdownunder. No player sponsorship this year and Ive decided to boycott the club shop as well for Xmas & birthday presents, so thats a £1000+ they wont get from me.
  • edited January 2016

I just spent a whole morning downloading the videos, photos and uploading them onto China's social media websites - YouTube is blocked here. Also wrote a long article on a football forum, wrote a series of posts on social media sites, asked the readers/followers to help spread the word, with the aim of sharing the whole thing with as many football fans as possible. Watching the videos and seeing all the pictures of yesterday's protests, I feel really proud of all you people in London and feel really proud to be a Charlton fan. I don't think there's any famous landmarks in my city but I'm trying my very best to support and will continue to do so until the Belgians leave our club.

你住在无锡吗?

I dont know the chinese for giant buddha though, but Im sure you have one :p
  • I just spent a whole morning downloading the videos, photos and uploading them onto China's social media websites - YouTube is blocked here. Also wrote a long article on a football forum, wrote a series of posts on social media sites, asked the readers/followers to help spread the word, with the aim of sharing the whole thing with as many football fans as possible. Watching the videos and seeing all the pictures of yesterday's protests, I feel really proud of all you people in London and feel really proud to be a Charlton fan. I don't think there's any famous landmarks in my city but I'm trying my very best to support and will continue to do so until the Belgians leave our club.

Well done Jessie

你住在无锡吗?

Yep, that's 灵山大佛 :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

Keep up the good work Jessie...at this rate Charlton will be as big as fuc..... Man Utd in China.
  • I wore my black and white scarf up here in the Dales yesterday. I'll be attending a few away games soon too so if there's any protests there I'm involved.

你住在无锡吗?

Pretty famous! :D

你住在无锡吗?

Pretty famous! :D
    Has anyone on here ever heard of it? I don't think so? Lol.... Seriously, I get what you mean. It's just that it's very far from where I live so I figured that it would be much easier for me to do something on the internet. :smile:
  • I doubt it, I only know about it as I have some friends in Wuxi!
  • I doubt it, I only know about it as I have some friends in Wuxi!

What? You have friends in Wuxi? That's great to know!
  • Heh, I spent a year in hell Yangzhou,
  • se9addick said:

From the Las Vegas strip

@se9addick, you're our only hope.

Find a roulette table. Put 10K on 19 red and 10K on 05 red.

The force is with you.