Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

QPR Away

a win at home next week could so a big following QPR how many fellow lifers going

Comments

• Sentences please.
  • simple yes or no Lookout u going QPR
  • ,,,, or .... ;-)

I'll be there- only 4 miles for me... A tad few more for our Lookie!
  • quite a few lads going over should be a good day
  • luther blissett wouldnt miss it
  • WIWLB - Look out is on the other side of the world mate so i doubt he;ll go.

I'll be there.
  • It'a gotta be done.......anyone care to walk....Rodney is a fairy!
  • We're going.
  • should all meet up somewhere for a beer
  • Nah, gonna miss the remaining games now (apart from Southampton....I hear an audible sigh of relief from Smudge) unless we get to the playoff final, Ive booked to come back on the day of the final just in case...
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]should all meet up somewhere for a beer[/quote]up town or on the Green
  • Spring Bok was always where we used to meet.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Spring Bok was always where we used to meet.[/quote]cant see that happening, think the OB may have something to say about it
  • There are loads of pubs in Shep Bush. Walkabout is ok.
  • O'Niels is good in the far corner
  • Anyone remember the time we played there and Gary Poole scored with a 30 yarder. I remember our drummer got loads of grief (and a smack). The locals are nt that friendly. We ll be there.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: BexleyRed[/cite]Anyone remember the time we played there and Gary Poole scored with a 30 yarder. I remember our drummer got loads of
    grief (and a smack). The locals are nt that friendly. We ll be there.[/quote]
    Lol,
    That was the day my boy met his future father in law (although he didnt know it at the time), the drummer then M.G. asked for a lift on Betty`s coach after being slapped and slung out, my son some later met his daughter and they marry next year.
  • Newton played out of his skin that day I remember