Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Songs Mis-Sung #453

WSSWSS
edited April 2008 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Me and Medders had a good laugh at this song which we heard behind us at Home Park:

E I E I Eddie O
Up the football league we go.

"Eddie O" lol.

Comments

• lol

Anyone gets a song wrong should be banned
  • I often hear people singing "we are Charlton coming in" instead of covered end!
  • Miss-Sung ? met a Miss Wong in a bar in Bangkok years back. Didnt ask if she could sing though.
  • Favourite one of mine

"Goodbye Resource, Goodbye Resource as he was saying Goodbye to Resource"
  • bloke behind me at home park got part of Valley Flloyd Road wrong.. he said my desire is always to be found at 'THE' valley flloyd road.

why he added 'the' i do not know. annoyed me though.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]I often hear people singing "we are Charlton coming in" instead of covered end![/quote]

hate that when that one is sung wrong
  • edited April 2008
    "bloke behind me at home park got part of Valley Flloyd Road wrong.. he said my desire is always to be found at 'THE' valley flloyd road.

why he added 'the' i do not know. annoyed me though. "

becasue thats what is said on the mp3 version of the song
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Me and Medders had a good laugh at this song which we heard behind us at Home Park:

E I E I Eddie O
    Up the football league we go.

"Eddie O" lol.

LOL. And, also from Plymouth, we discovered that South London is full of "beer, boobs and fanny"
  • haha. The noise from Plymouths home end was dissapointing seeing as their away fans were so good at the valley. Agreed?
  • Im saying nothing after the Ipswich game!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Eh Gumbo Give me a 'C'
  • No Comment!!
  • Give me a 'U'

;-)
  • ha ha NO comment
  • Give me an 'N'

Come on Gumbo, finish it off....
  • Gumbo wasn't trying to spell 'Charlton' you muppets. He always loved the fresh prince and was singing about his hero Carlton.

The amount of people who sing Sutcliffe instead of Suckling.
  • carlton is a ledge tho dicko my son!! haha