Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

PDC WORLD DARTS CHAMPIONSHIPS

Its a long shot I know but if any addicks have brought tickets and can now not attend please let me know as I am willing to buy. Also if anyone has any spares thanks.

Comments

• Got our tickets today for the 27th. Sorry, not for sale.
  • I've got tables on the 29th for the afternoon and evening.

I am not willing to sell.

I am trying to make you jealous.

Worked on me.
  • Hope you get sorted out @tajaddick

I'm there on the afternoon of the 27th, but no spares. @cafcnick1992 admire your stamina with two sessions mate...I've still no real idea how I make it home after one afternoon session!!!! :confused:
  • After my 8th pint i'll log onto CharltonLife and have an argument with the first person I see
  • Did the tickets sell out after about an hour of them going on general sale.

I mean to buy them ever year but never remember.
  • You can still get seats in the scum zone (stands) for the earlier rounds
  • Theres locals pubs and working mans clubs missing a massive trick on this in my opinion.

Big Screen, Lights down low, spotlights, sound up loud.

Loads of people cant get tickets.

Bet it would be more busier than a normal evening over the xmas period bar xmas eve and NYE.
  • You can still get seats in the scum zone (stands) for the earlier rounds

I know beggars cant be choosers but I would rather not go if I couldn't get a table seat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nicholas said:

Did the tickets sell out after about an hour of them going on general sale.

I mean to buy them ever year but never remember.

Yes I tried after work on the day of the sale and all table tickets (group of 4) were gone.

You can get single or 2 table tickets on viagogo but they are so inflated I'm not bothering.
  • Cheers. Sod the big prices.

Might do the social club thing. I play for a darts team so they might all be up for it.
  • Nicholas said:

You can still get seats in the scum zone (stands) for the earlier rounds

I know beggars cant be choosers but I would rather not go if I couldn't get a table seat.
    Table seats are only available to subscribers to the PDC. I have a dart-nut as a friend who managed to get me tickets
  • Ta. May look into it for next year.
  • Got tickets for the 3rd round and the semi's. I can't wait, it's part of the familiy's Christmas every year.
  • 20 of us going on Saturday the 19th.....gonna be brilliant.
    @Nicholas - Message me on facebook next year if you're interested? I usually arrange a group booking.
  • Cheers mate. Will message ya on facebook
  • Looking forward to the opening night. Always a good laugh.