Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Whose going to Plymouth?

Just trying to get an idea of how many going so I'll start it off.

Me + 2

IF YOU'RE STILL GOING TO PLYMOUTH CLAP YOUR HANDS,

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Comments

• CLAP CLAP
  • tumbleweed.
  • Yep plus 1
  • 12 of us making a weekend of it CLAP CLAP CLAP
  • the tumbleweed removes itself
  • The fans going to Plymouth I have so much respect for. It's a long way to go when you know the team won't put in a decent performance.
  • Me and a mate
  • To quote an ex-keeper of ours "Win or lose,on the booze"
  • 8 of us CLAP CLAP CLAP

Friday night Mildmay Colours, Holbeton.
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]tumbleweed.

from my end
  • Sponsored links:

• Would rather go to work to be honest & they have said I can come in for some O/T so I am !
  • do you work for a plastic company Kets?
  • No just a Winning one :-)
  • nope not going, popping along to the AFC Wimbledon game instead
  • Fitting a blind and dinner at friends sound more fun. Charlton will still win 2 - 0 (Lita 2)

[cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]nope not going, popping along to the AFC Wimbledon game instead

You'll hear some good whinging there. Another year in the Ryman league beckons. Ha ha. come on you MK Dons.
  • They'll go up in the play offs and play Bromley Palace next season
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Would rather go to work to be honest & they have said I can come in for some O/T so I am ![/quote]

Great im short of a few quid can i come as well?
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Would rather go to work to be honest & they have said I can come in for some O/T so I am !

Great im short of a few quid can i come as well?

Of Course I need a Char Waller :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]They'll go up in the play offs and play Bromley Palace next season

That's what they thought last year.

They got beat in the play-off semi.

By Bromley FC
  • I don't think they were ready last season anyway, finished 5th and Bromley were spending loads of money buying promotion.

I hear there wearing Red and Blue next year to make Goldberg feel even more at home, no shame :O)
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Would rather go to work to be honest & they have said I can come in for some O/T so I am ![/quote]

Great im short of a few quid can i come as well?[/quote]

Of Course I need a Char Waller :-)[/quote]

iF THE PAY IS RIGHT I MAKE A GREAT CUPPA
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I don't think they were ready last season anyway, finished 5th and Bromley were spending loads of money buying promotion.

I hear there wearing Red and Blue next year to make Goldberg feel even more at home, no shame :O)

Goldberg left months ago. Keep up!

And did you really say that Bromley were spending loads of money. Unlike AFC Wimbledom, the Man City of the Ryman League : - )
  • 3 of us going.....
  • The Mighty Darts will be above both in a few years time.

Come on you Darts and their weird hooligan firm that follow them around the country....
  • do they have a weird hooligan firm WSS? ha ha, a well known poster from netaddicks follows them these days.
  • There is a select few that I am aware of who are a bit "out there" should I say...
  • Hogswell? ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Fitting a blind and dinner at friends sound more fun. Charlton will still win 2 - 0 (Lita 2)

[cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]nope not going, popping along to the AFC Wimbledon game instead

You'll hear some good whinging there. Another year in the Ryman league beckons. Ha ha. come on you MK Dons.

Send our best wishes to the Gibbs Family.
  • Going to Hull instead!
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Going to Hull instead!

Glory hunter. ha ha