Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

April Fools

WSSWSS
edited April 2008 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Post all your April Fools' here...

1.) Flying penguins on the BBC
2.) Electric shock car for dogs that pee on it (metro)
3.) White guiness with black head (metro)

Comments

• 4. England players having to learn Italian (the sun)
  • 5. Immigration doesnt provide any benfits to the country. Better be an april fool for the 3 major partys in this country.
  • 6.) Become a "Virgle Pioneer" by being one of the first people to live on Mars - a joint venture between Virgin and Google (Google)
  • 7. Leroy goal pledge on the main site ...

We've had a few good CAFC ones over the years, this must be up there with them
  • 'We've had a few good CAFC ones over the years, this must be up there with them '

None on there usually is i think the club has huge black cloud over it.
  • WSSWSS
    edited April 2008
    8.) Live and Let Bi - Daniel Craig thinks James Bond should swing both ways. (Daily Star)
  • 9) Migratory birds are staying in the UK so need to be caught by the RSPB and then shipped back to Denmark via Heathrow terminal 5 (Radio 4)
  • 10) mugabe is winning the election. (gump, c/life)
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]10) mugabe is winning the election. (gump, c/life)

Taken from Reuters....shouldn't think they would make an April Fools out of that..
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]'We've had a few good CAFC ones over the years, this must be up there with them '

None on there usually is i think the club has huge black cloud over it.

Leroys goal pledge???
  • Sponsored links:

• Old CAFC ones

Greenwich Council say that the sword in hand is too violent and demand a new badge. Four options are given and 350 actually contact the club to vote for one or complain. Versions of the badges later appear on E-Bay.

Gold have been discovered under the Valley pitch.

When building the North west corner a bad smell was discovered meaning fans would have to move or wear masks

The Red Red Robin is being replaced. Dozens of phone calls and letters/e-mails complaining or saying "about time" (two from current directors!!!). Even when the joke has been announced some fans call for resignations at board level.
  • Jerome Thomas has been asked by adidas to trial their new football 'soot's.
    This revolutionary new product actually replaces the football boot as it is a sock with studs on the base.
    Adidas have warned Thomas that he will be restricted to a lot less shots at goal and should also refrain from tackling during a match.
    However he will be able to get a lot more grip when trying shiny stepovers.
  • Pretty sure that happened about 3/4 years ago carly
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Pretty sure that happened about 3/4 years ago carly

Really.I thought they invented a pair of shorts for Lisbie that allowed him to bounce straight back up again every time he fell flat on his a*se.
  • Breschia moving to Spain.
  • I thought that the Beeb's "Flying Penguins" one was the best this year - but still not as good as their "Spaghetti tree harvest" back in the black and white days.

Mind you, quite why they are spending our money on an elaborate wind-up ..............................
  • I actually seriously thought that "flying penguins" had been found.

I'll Never believe the beeb again now.