Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another Shooting In America?

Comments

• Options
    Trying hard to think of a plus side.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    http://youtu.be/1nAfWfF4TjM

Making people think before they get a gun.
  • Options

Saw this the other day. Quite powerful, but found myself wondering whether the prospective buyers were being honest afterwards or saying what they thought they should for the camera.
  • Options

Great video. I just wonder how many people saw the tags and thought "hmm..." and agreed to buy them...
  • Options
    Reports on news feeds that it is kicking off in San Bernadino.

3 shooters with rifles, camo, body armour.

20+ dead.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options

Reports on news feeds that it is kicking off in San Bernadino.

3 shooters with rifles, camo, body armour.

20+ dead.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12030160/California-shooting-Multiple-victims-reported-in-San-Bernardino-live.html
  • Options
    Am I reading twitter correctly that it was in a development centre for disabled children???!!!!!
  • Options
    FBI "we are unsure if it's terrorism"

Erm, three blokes entering a building and killing 14 people whilst injuring just as many.... that's terrorism.

Or have we actually got to the stage now where we have to confirm it was Arab looking men with long beards for it to be terrorism.
  • Options
    Live feed CNN showing police approaching suspects car now.
  • Options
    The black suv is riddled with holes and someone laying beside it I hope it's the right car
  • Options
    edited December 2015

The black suv is riddled with holes and someone laying beside it I hope it's the right car

Murica doesn't give a shit if its the right car, if its a blacked out car with ethnic minorities in it, most of the police out there seem to think it's fair game
  • Options
    If they class it as terrorism, then it's a good excuse to do more mass surveillance, tighter immigration, more law enforcement attacking minorities.

If it's not terrorism then nothing will be done, god forbid anybody loses the right to carry an assault rifle around.
  • Options
    This is deeply saddening and I hope that motives are established before either camp gets their teeth in. The NRA must be rubbing their hands together over the names that have been released. But then that's me getting ahead of it.

RIP to the victims of another shocking mass shooting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you're on twitter, have a look at @igorvolsky for a huge list of politicians given donations by the NRA to use prayer (and only prayer) to stop gun violence

For reference, California has some of the toughest anti-gun laws in the US, but people can travel to/from other states.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Murica doesn't give a shit if its the right car, if its a blacked out car with ethnic minorities in it, most of the police out there seem to think it's fair game
    What a load of bollocks.
  • Options
    limeygent said:

sam3110 said:

What a load of bollocks.
    The voice of reason speaks
  • Options

limeygent said:

sam3110 said:

What a load of bollocks.
    The voice of Fox News reason speaks
    Fixed that for you.

• Options

limeygent said:

sam3110 said:

What a load of bollocks.
    The voice of reason speaks
    So the cops were behind a vehicle matching the description of the vehicle involved in the shooting, someone starts firing at them through the back window, what would you suggest they do?
  • Options
    Write a letter

• Options

Write a letter

As effective as most of the lefty suggestions on here.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Goonerhater Corbyn.

Has a certain ring to it i s'pose.
  • Options
    Because the latest (at time of writing) mass shooting in America was carried out by Muslims good old Donald Trump is now calling for a blanket ban on Muslims entering the country. Even other Republicans are calling him rude names about this one. It's a bit too mental even for Dick Cheney!

Never mind the fact that this shooting represents less than 2% of the deaths from mass shootings in America in this year alone. Never mind that one of the shooters was US-born. Let's just ban all Muslims entering the country cos we can't have religious lunatics with guns unless they're Christians!!