Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Away Ticket Information

Excuse my ignorance here, just want to know if you are able to buy away tickets on the day (I would presume not). I am going to the Birmingham game, and would usually book them in advance, however I am still unsure on exact numbers that are coming and do not want to buy to many/not enough.

Comments

• Birmingham was cash on the gate the last few years, so expect it to be the same again. Last year they pretended it was ticket only but had a cash turnstile.
  • would be amazed if you couldn't buy on the gate
  • For some reason I just thought you could never get away tickets on the day. If worse comes to worse I will have just have to slum it with my Birmingham supporting friends who will be in the home end :(.
  • You won't be able to buy away tickets at their ticket office, but you should be able to pay at the gate if you have the cash.
  • in a ground that will be at best 2/3 full and an away end that will be at best 1/3 full......you will get in
  • I suppose I could call up the Birmingham ticket office and ask, but I don't like speaking to people, never mind over the phone.
  • I suppose I could call up the Birmingham ticket office and ask, but I don't like speaking to people, never mind over the phone.

You'll get on with Meire probably!

No offence amigo.

As an aside, as others above have said, paying on the day will never be a problem at 95% of our games. For safety sake I would get to the ground about one hour before kick-off just in case you experience problems and have to find ticket offices etc.
  • Don't bother with ticket office at Birmingham. They don't sell away tickets. Cash at the turnstile only. Have correct change. Away end is closest to city.

Moody looking Irish pubs in Digbeth on the way there are decent.
  • edited November 2015
    IA said:

Don't bother with ticket office at Birmingham. They don't sell away tickets. Cash at the turnstile only. Have correct change. Away end is closest to city.

Moody looking Irish pubs in Digbeth on the way there are decent.

Good place for a balti (Digbeth). Manzils on Digbeth High Street is particularly good...it's next to Digbeth police station.
  • Excuse my ignorance here, just want to know if you are able to buy away tickets on the day (I would presume not). I am going to the Birmingham game, and would usually book them in advance, however I am still unsure on exact numbers that are coming and do not want to buy to many/not enough.

Its Valley Gold and season ticket holders in the first phase, with all 50 tickets being snapped up within a month, the remaining 5000 will be available on the day but supporters are advised to get there early to avoid dissappoinment
  • Sponsored links:

• For some reason I just thought you could never get away tickets on the day.

We are Charlton, not Leeds. Aside from Palace and Millwall, i'm pretty sure you could buy a ticket at any away game on the day, especially at a game where we'll probably only take about 500.
  • 323 sold so far.
  • We have sold 533 tickets for @BCFC away and 595 for @OfficialBHAFC away. #cafc