Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rhyming Slang

Following on from Stephen Henderson (presumably) coining Bob Bolder as slang for shoulder, I thought it might be fun to try and come up with some other Charlton Rhyming Slangs.

A couple to get started:

"I got so drunk down the pub the other night, I fell off me Gary Poole and banged me Zheng Zhi."

Comments

• Sure you hadn't been smoking too much Jimmy (Seed)?, that can send you a bit David (Mooney)
  • You calling me a John Fryer? You better apologise in a Richard Murray
  • We've been doing these on Twitter all afternoon for Charlton Live on Sunday - any good ones that come up on here I will unashamedly borrow for the show too.
  • great thread, in fact it deserves a Dean Kiely :smiley:
  • Just hoping to see a win tomorrow night and not see the team having a Katrien!!
  • If we don't win tomorrow reckon Guy Luzon will be gone for a (Deon) Burton.
  • Going to the doctors as i've got a case of the Martin Pringles
  • If we don't win tomorrow reckon Guy Luzon will be gone for a (Deon) Burton.

But if we do, we'll all be feeling a lot more Stuart Balmer and a lot less Steve Brown.
  • We had better not be Steve Gritt tomorrow, or else I'll be drowning my sorrows on the Derek Hales
  • Sponsored links:

• An obvious one, but that Pardew is a right Andy Hunt.
  • I'm going by Naby (Sarr) tomorrow, but real Charlton fans will let the Hogan (ephraim) take the strain.
  • Lend us a Ronnie (or as some would say borrow us a Ronnie)
  • edited October 2015

We had better not be Steve Gritt tomorrow, or else I'll be drowning my sorrows on the Derek Hales

Youll end up jesper blomkvist
  • McBobbin said:

We had better not be Steve Gritt tomorrow, or else I'll be drowning my sorrows on the Derek Hales

Youll end up jesper blomkvist
    Jesper Blomkvist as a Paul Hart

After that many Derek Hales, I'll probably be producing a few Paul Harts the next day...
  • I am going to play with my Kevin Lisbie
    Can only find 1 Keith Peacock
    How many of you live in Darren Bent
  • My Jimmy Giles are giving me gip. I'm not looking forward to having. Danny Shittu
  • edited October 2015
    LouisMend said:

We've been doing these on Twitter all afternoon for Charlton Live on Sunday - any good ones that come up on here I will unashamedly borrow for the show too.

you can't do that you thieving Andy Hunt.

bet you don't use this one on the show.
  • edited October 2015
    In Essex tomorrow so will jump on the Woolwich Les Berry to get to the game.
  • Self - pitying twat, he's really playing the Harry (Arter - martyr)

I'm sorry, that seat's Paul Bacon - taken

Eurrgghh, thats Gary (Breen - obscene)
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm working late tomorrow so a bit disappointed were not on the Morgan Fox
  • The lager in the ground is Steve Gritt, shame they dont sell mark kinsella
  • If we don't win tomorrow Luzon might be using a Nick Pope.
  • Next time Millwall come down the Valley, I reckon we're in for a bit of an Eddie Firmani.

• Next time Millwall come down the Valley, I reckon we're in for a bit of an Eddie Firmani.

And then we'll get held in after the game by the Andy Todd
  • edited October 2015
  • I really couldn't give a dietmar
  • lolwray said:

I really couldn't give a dietmar

Hmm, great minds (or bad minds) think alike. That's what I deleted from my post before although Ian King and Andy Hunt got a mention too.
  • lolwray said:

I really couldn't give a dietmar

Hmm, great minds (or bad minds) think alike. That's what I deleted from my post before although Ian King and Andy Hunt got a mention too.
    Best we don't get into a Charlie Wright over it !
  • Patrick Bauer = shower