Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Apprentice - Spoilers Welcome

Hi Ladies and Gents...

I have been criticised in the past for leaking a spoiler days after the original episode of a tv show had passed...

So this is a thread where spoilers are quite welcome.

image" />

I thought last night was kind of funny.

The two standout characters that both should have been fired in my opinion were:

Mr I don't sell things...
and
Mr I must meet specifications despite resources available....

I don't pay attention to their names.

You also had the numpty who was belittling the other team members and just generally talking crap that even Lord Sugar agreed to tell to shut up.

I was glad to see 'I don't sell' fired as he made a fool of himself saying what he can't do whilst not saying what he could.

Comments

• edited October 2015
    That bloke who was bad mouthing the others for not taking the project manager job but didn't take the job himself has comedy plant written all over him. No one would be that stupid in a situation so tense. It made no sense at all and stank of a scripted waffle.

Enjoyed as a whole and has right wankers which the show needs to be good.
  • edited October 2015
    Agree entirely, I said the same to the Mrs.

What was going on with the squid scenario, who doesn't know seafood has to be kept chilled? seriously WTF?
  • Funniest bit was the bloke getting his coat
  • You want spoilers? OK, here's a couple of spoilers.

All but one twat will be fired.

The last twat standing will be declared the winner.

You can now all go and doing productive with the time you'll save not having to watch the programme.
  • Selling fish to a vegan restaurant. :smiley:
  • You want spoilers? OK, here's a couple of spoilers.

All but one twat will be fired.

The last twat standing will be declared the winner.

You can now all go and doing productive with the time you'll save not having to watch the programme.

And the winner will come to F all anyway.
  • Not much eye candy this year. Previous years have seen at least two that are worth a poke.
  • McBobbin said:

Not much eye candy this year. Previous years have seen at least two that are worth a poke.

Two of them look like crime e fits of my wife from the perspective of two different partially sighted people. An opinion my wife did not appreciate incidentally
    Especially as they were both blokes.

: - )
  • McBobbin said:

Not much eye candy this year. Previous years have seen at least two that are worth a poke.

Two of them look like crime e fits of my wife from the perspective of two different partially sighted people. An opinion my wife did not appreciate incidentally
    Especially as they were both blokes.

: - )
    The only similiarty my wife has with the blokes on that show is the constant stream of ridiculous hot air.

I made her ditch the Shoreditch twat beard the second they became fashionable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wouldn't it save a lot of time if they just done "the interviews" straight away with all the candidates and show their potential business plans are there an then.

The project manager of 1st ep should have gone...assuming you want someone with a business brain.
    What moron thinks selling salad at £9 is a good idea.
    Would cost half that in a restaurant.

Common sense.

• My wives just had an argument. Arousing.
  • SPOILER ALERT

It's fabricated shite!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!