Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton away(non advance purchase) train tickets

I have looked at the fares based on people having a pass/travelcard that takes them to Zone 5/East Croydon.

Tickets on the day can be purchased at the same price than if booked on line with SOUTHERN TRAINS.

East Croydon to Brighton return will cost £6 based on a railcard discount, I'm assuming most people will have some sort of railcard for this. If not it will be £10 on Southern Trains only.

Brighton will probably incorporate the free travel with the match ticket, it will still be cheaper to purchase a ticket through to Brighton, for reasons I do not know(can you answer this for me Clive?).

Comments

• Options
    No,sorry i can't.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    any chance of this game being moved to a Friday night? or have sky scheduled December matches yet?, as always thanks for the info @ElfsborgAddick @clive much appreciated.
  • Options

any chance of this game being moved to a Friday night? or have sky scheduled December matches yet?, as always thanks for the info @ElfsborgAddick @clive much appreciated.

Nope matches for tv have already been selected for December.
  • Options

Nope matches for tv have already been selected for December.
    cheers for the heads up may stay down on the Saturday night.