Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where are all these women that were surveyed ?

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/style/this-is-what-women-really-think-about-sex/ar-AAeprnD?li=AA2FOLs

There are plenty of misconceptions surrounding women when it comes to sex.

Some believe we have a lower libido, while others think we just don't orgasm as much as our male counterparts. It's pretty frustrating - namely because much of the time it's not true.

Now, one survey is hoping to set the record straight once and for all.

Women were asked to comment on their sexual experiences in terms of how often they orgasm, whether they have enough sex, and what is most important to them when it comes to love-making.

Interestingly, the study of 500 people found that - contrary to popular belief - most women orgasm, sometimes more than once, during each sexual encounter.

It also found that stress plays a huge role in dampening the mood.

The survey by fertility app Kindara found that more than half of women would like to have more sex.

Of those surveyed, 53.2% said they don't have sex as often as they would like to. Meanwhile nearly three quarters would like to engage in sexual activity more than three times per week.

It also discovered that plenty of women cherish emotional connection when it comes to sexy time, even above foreplay.

Comments

• In the queue for the Romford Ritzy
  • Did they crawl out of Operation Pig's fevered imagination?
  • Butlins weekenders
  • http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/style/this-is-what-women-really-think-about-sex/ar-AAeprnD?li=AA2FOLs

Interestingly, the study of 500 people found that - contrary to popular belief - most women orgasm, sometimes more than once, during each sexual encounter.

Based on my experiences I just assumed that was normal.
  • LinkedIn
  • Ahhh go on !! your'e pulling me off kidding.
  • Always knew they were ALL slags...

Divorced of Medway
  • Sponsored links:

• Serious question here. Not trolling for the sake of it. Is there anyone in a meaningful relationship who DOESN'T have sex more than three times a week? Cos - having had a relationship with my (now ex) wife where I was lucky if it happened once a fucking month, I can categorically state that my current relationship is much more 'meaningful' but don't know if this is because we fuck like rabbits...

I know that, as you get older, sex becomes less important generally, but am wondering whether we're both just making up for lost time in former marriages, or if the ones we had before were just shite?
  • more than three times a week?

Is that a typo?
  • more than three times a week?

Is that a typo?
    Yes he meant 'three times a day', obviously.

• I can only speak for my wife and I, but we have an Olympic sex life....

....once every four years.

Along with you carrying a torch for her.

Claire Balding commentating on the opening ceremony would put me right off...

Not to mention Brendan Foster commentating as you reached the "finishing line"...

Along with you carrying a torch for her.
    That's just his fleshlight
  • Serious question here. Not trolling for the sake of it. Is there anyone in a meaningful relationship who DOESN'T have sex more than three times a week? Cos - having had a relationship with my (now ex) wife where I was lucky if it happened once a fucking month, I can categorically state that my current relationship is much more 'meaningful' but don't know if this is because we fuck like rabbits...

I know that, as you get older, sex becomes less important generally, but am wondering whether we're both just making up for lost time in former marriages, or if the ones we had before were just shite?

Try having two kids, including an 8 month old baby. Most effective way of banishing the phrase 'sex life' to memory! Trying to get in the mood when you find a patch of baby puke on one of the pillows isnt easy......
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2015

Serious question here. Not trolling for the sake of it. Is there anyone in a meaningful relationship who DOESN'T have sex more than three times a week? Cos - having had a relationship with my (now ex) wife where I was lucky if it happened once a fucking month, I can categorically state that my current relationship is much more 'meaningful' but don't know if this is because we fuck like rabbits...

Great news. No dissenters. I'll tell the wife later, that she'd better shape up, because we're the only couple on CL who don't have sex more than 3 times a week. I'll report back tomorrow.
  • cafcfan said:

I can only speak for my wife and I, but we have an Olympic sex life....

Not to mention Brendan Foster commentating as you reached the "finishing line"...
    It's funny I remember my wife once telling me I reminded her of Linford Christie.

"Wow thanks" I said, "am I really that big?"

"No," she replied, "... it was all over in just under ten seconds."
  • edited September 2015

A proper survey including both sexes!

ilovemylsi.com/how-much-sex-should-you-be-having/
  • im not sure if my wife comes whilst having sex , im never there
  • The North

Slowing up a bit now with the arthritis and cotton lung. Make sure you give Leeds a swerve though now that Robot Dave has revealed Yorkshire hate everyone they have deployed their terror weapon the V3. It's so bad that all you hear is a buzzing from the bedroom before it cuts out and green slime pours from your member. In Yorkshire it's known as T'clap but papers are calling it Souper Gonorrhea

Great news. No dissenters. I'll tell the wife later, that she'd better shape up, because we're the only couple on CL who don't have sex more than 3 times a week. I'll report back tomorrow.
    Ha. It worked.