Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Now booking - Kent coach to Palace - Ramsgate, Whitstable, Faversham, *** Maidstone *** & Larkfield

edited September 2015 in Match Day Travel
A group of us have got together with the idea of putting on a coach to Palace from deepest Kent, as there aren't any being organised by the club.

At the moment the proposed route is as follows: Ramsgate 4pm, Whitstable 4.30, Faversham 4.40, Larkfield 5.15 and, potentially, Bexleyheath at 5.45 if there are seats to fill. Fare will be £12.

If anyone is interested in joining us then feel free to message me directly. I appreciate people won't necessarily know whether they have got tickets until Monday, but we are not taking bookings yet anyway, although it is about half full already. I'll update this thread when there is more news. Booking is at www.votvonline.com

Edit - additional pick-up at Somerfield Hospital, London Road, Maidstone, at 5.05pm.

Comments

• I can imagine you lot on your way up to Croydon for this one.......

• Second bloke's a Scouser, surely, while the one second from the back is a Palace fan . . .
  • I don't want to spoil the plot of a truly excellent film......but the one in the middle is a rozzer ;)
  • Any chance of a Maidstone stop rather than just Larkfield?
  • Addickted said:

Any chance of a Maidstone stop rather than just Larkfield?

Will look at it.
  • Could be up for this one if I get a ticket!
  • Addickted said:

Any chance of a Maidstone stop rather than just Larkfield?

Will look at it.
    Brill.

In which case I'll take a couple of seats.

• nice one Airman
  • Brilliant stuff Airman, I'm in Whitstable that week and have ticket so count me in for definite.
  • Any chance of the service going via Canterbury? If yes I would definitely be interested.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great stuff. Have sent a PM. :-)
  • Anyone else read the title and think that Palace were starting a Selhurst Express service down into Kent!
  • Any chance of the service going via Canterbury? If yes I would definitely be interested.

Noted. I think it's probably too big a diversion, but will bear in mind. I have considered it.
  • edited September 2015
    Brilliant! Booked! Assume you'll let us all know where in the locations listed you will pick up from?
  • Ramsgate - railway station - 4pm
    Whitstable - Reeves Way, rear of B&Q - 4.30pm
    Faversham - Faversham Town FC on the A2 - 4.40pm
    Maidstone 2 -Somerfield Hospital, London Road - 5.05pm
    Larkfield - Kingfisher Road sheltered bus stop, by Martin Square 5.15pm
  • Is there a stop in Sittingbourne coz I would consider taking my son if I could let him taste the derby atmosphere knowing I could get him home safe without having to travel by train with some of the idiots wanting to cause trouble(from both sides)
  • dancafc said:

Is there a stop in Sittingbourne coz I would consider taking my son if I could let him taste the derby atmosphere knowing I could get him home safe without having to travel by train with some of the idiots wanting to cause trouble(from both sides)

Not able to go into Sittingbourne, although we could potentially pick up at the first bus stop on the A249 after coming off the M2 heading towards Maidstone.
  • What time would that be?
  • dancafc said:

What time would that be?

4.50pm, roughly.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll have to let you know coz normally I don't finish work till 5 in Rochester thanks for the option
  • edited September 2015
    Larkfield at 5.15pm will now definitely be the last pick-up for this coach. It will not be going to Bexleyheath.

There are still some seats available at the advertised pick-ups, however.