Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addick goes walkabout

Some of you on CL may know of Geoff Keys, a lifelong Addick and regular in the Rose of Denmark.

Geoff is currently on a global motor bike tour of the world on his trusty steed 'Doris' and is presently in Australia.

He made the headlines by going for a swim and losing himself in the outback for two days. Thankfully, he was found and rescued by the Oz SAR squad and is on the mend.

You can read his story here

www.motopangaea.com

Comments

• Thanks for posting. Was a good read and glad he has been found
  • Glad he has been found! Literally just seen him on the news, had no idea he was a fellow Addick.
  • Always gobsmack impressed at any long-distance journeys such as this fellow is on...
  • red_murph said:

Glad he has been found! Literally just seen him on the news, had no idea he was a fellow Addick.

Same here. Pleased he's been found.

• I'm really pleased he was found. I wonder if they will bill him for the rescue operation ?
  • Have to question his commitment to the club instead of scrawling HELP on the beach he should have written CHAvHUL??? i'd have thought
  • Yes, I'll have a word when he gets back

• Did he borrow Dowies SatNav ?
  • Have to question his commitment to the club instead of scrawling HELP on the beach he should have written CHAvHUL??? i'd have thought

If he had done, it wouldn't have shown on Sky News.
  • Sponsored links:

If he had done, it wouldn't have shown on Sky News.
    It might but just a couple of seconds at the end