Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Arsenal v Liverpool

Been impressed with the scousers so far.

Comments

• Chambers having an awful game in the Arsenal defense.
  • Good game so far enjoying it
  • Chambers is poo poo and Arsenal paid 12m for him.
  • I thought Arsenal would cruise this but there is only one team in it and that's Liverpool. Having said that Arsenal should not have had that goal flagged offside.
  • Arsenal are absolutely terrible at the back
  • HT 0-0

Cech is the only reason Liverpool aren't at least 2 up.

Puts the £3.5m we got for Gomez into perspective....

• Gomez is so naturally suited to premier league football, Liverpool are alot better than I thought
  • decent game.

Arsenal keep giving the ball away from defence to midfield, overplaying sometimes and Liverpool look dangerous from the mistakes.

enjoying watching Gomez.

So where was this £3.5m figure confirmed...?

Could already be more if we're getting money per appearnce.
  • Sponsored links:

• For such a one-sided game, Arsenal should actually be 1-0 up. Scored a legitimate goal ruled out.
  • Gomez potential is insane, I just hope that him doing well in what is effectively his third position doesn't long term harm his chance of reaching his full potential as a centre half / right back / right wing back
  • Arsenal have been poor in all their games this season. I expect them to improve later on so Liverpool need to take advantage while they can. Gomez looked great, Sanchez was mostly playing on the other side but the one time he ran at Gomez, Joe had him for breakfast. I'd like to see Joe get forward more, like Clyne on the other side, but I suppose that's up to the manager.
  • Scoham said:

Chambers is poo poo and Arsenal paid 12m for him.

So where was this £3.5m figure confirmed?

I'm on an overnight fishing expedition Sco :-)

None of us know the truth.

• edited August 2015
    Joe Gomez gets home after a long 90 minutes at the Emirates. He's ready for bed but first, he takes off his coat and empties his pockets.

He finds his keys and his wallet as well as Mesut Ozil, Alexis Sanchez, Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud.
  • I'd wait for full time for that one Callum :-)
  • It's a pleasure to watch him
  • How the hell did Benteke miss that chance? That's what 30 odd million gets you.
  • Joe getting forward a bit more.
  • Looks like they have given up on trying gomez side for an opening and choose to target Clyne
  • Sponsored links:

• Gomez is so quick in those situations
  • Game of two halves this Liverpool run out of steam after 50 mins
  • What a run from Gomez!
  • Considering he's out of position and his lack of experience he has been outstanding tonight, as he has for the other games as well.
  • He'll get his first England cap this season I'm sure.
  • All the way to the very top is Joe, as I think NSS already pointed out.
  • The Ox is coming on.
  • Will be in the next England squad
  • Theyre targeting him now
  • 84 mins gone and he now has theo and ox to deal with, see it out Joe you have only made two mistakes all night you deserve a clean sheet here