Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Clarrie The Cat was Right All Along ...LOL

edited March 2008 in Not Sports Related
We should have invested in Gold as it reaches a Record High !

Still I suppose a broken watch is also right at least twice a day :-)

Comments

• i see two sheds has arisen from the tsunami on coveredendchoir
  • There's a surprise. I'm still convinced Two Sheds is one of the Barnehurst massive... 1905, Dowman etc...
  • "There's a surprise. I'm still convinced Two Sheds is one of the Barnehurst massive... 1905, Dowman etc..."

If it's 1905, he will be maasive!!
  • You mean you didn't Ketman?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]We should have invested in Gold as it reaches a Record High !

Still I suppose a watch is also right at least twice a day :-)

Taking into account inflation since 1980, it was much higher then.
  • edited March 2008
    brown did well to sell britain's.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]We should have invested in Gold as it reaches a Record High !

Still I suppose a watch is also right at least twice a day :-)

I would hope that a good watch was right all day and all night. I think the phrase you were looking for was "broken clock"
    : - )
  • edited March 2008
    I am amazed with all the sarky people on here you were first to notice Henry !
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I am amazed with all the sarky people on here you were first to notice Henry !

Sarky they are, literate or well read they ain't : -)
  • HENRY IRVING = 2 sheds - LOCKED ON FACT
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]HENRY IRVING = 2 sheds - LOCKED ON FACT

If I didn't know you were harder than me I'd tell you to F*** OFF : - )

I've been called some nasty things recently (Liar, C***, Racist, Paedo, Cretin, Cardigan wearer) but saying I'm two sheds is going too, too far.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]HENRY IRVING = 2 sheds - LOCKED ON FACT

If I didn't know you were harder than me I'd tell you to F*** OFF : - )

I've been called some nasty things recently (Liar, C***, Racist, Paedo, Cretin, Cardigan wearer) but saying I'm two sheds is going too, too far.

Now, if you called him The Jimmy Seed Shed he would be happy. ;-)
  • edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

I've been called some nasty things recently (Liar, C***, Racist, Paedo, Cretin, Cardigan wearer).

No smoke without fire............

;-)
  • sorry Henry my poor attempt at a joke - to be honest I haven't a clue about half the 2 sheds stuff as I never read it so apologies old chap.
  • used to quite enjoy 2sheds winding up the hapless Appyaddick on NA back in the day
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]sorry Henry my poor attempt at a joke - to be honest I haven't a clue about half the 2 sheds stuff as I never read it so apologies old chap.

No worries, I know you were extracting the urine.