Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Balloons tick a tape and inflateables

take as much and as many as we can and turn it into a nut house on Saturday and get behind the lads from 2.55 till 5pm non stop singing and standing up through out lets not give Pardew any excuses

Comments

• Last time we messed around with inflatables Gumbo's wife left him, not sure if this is a good idea.
  • I thought she got the train back with CG?
  • Cheating ho
  • CG or the goat?
  • Get behind the time 100% - YES
    Inflateables and operation Portman - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Will people ever learn?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Get behind the time 100% - YES
    Inflateables and operation Portman - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Will people ever learn?[/quote]

Hardly an operation GHE, more of a carnival atmosphere, and getting the players going from the first minute, the operations were free coaches for the free loaders as well as stupid t shrts,
  • its all fun whats the harm surely thats what the day is about get behind the team and fun nothing wrong with tape ballons etc

How about Beach Balls ?
  • Exactly, make it as noisy as possible and do what ever it takes to get the thermos mob up and singing
  • Beach boys are great, but remember we are in an upper tier at Ipswich, and beach balls in an upper tier have an average life cycle of 6.2 seconds before they disappear into a lower tier
  • WSSWSS
    edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Beach boys are great, but remember we are in an upper tier at Ipswich, and beach balls in an upper tier have an average life cycle of 6.2 seconds before they disappear into a lower tier
    Erm.

You got something to tell us?
  • Sponsored links:

• Blow up dolls?
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Blow up dolls?
    Having sex objects in Ipswich is probably not in the best taste at the moment after recent events.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Blow up dolls?
    Having sex objects in Ipswich is probably not in the best taste at the moment after recent events.

I should of realised that follwoing my diversity training.

Remember it's not about what you say or do, it's the effect of what you say or do.
  • its all fun whats the harm surely thats what the day is about get behind the team and fun nothing wrong with tape ballons etc

How about Beach Balls ?
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]

How about Beach Balls ?

how about blow up sheep??
  • [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]how about blow up goats??

Right, I've got it... instead of blowing up the goat, we could fill it with sambucca and smuggle it onto the coach.

Gumbo will give us all lessons on how to drink from the goat
  • Charlton fans plus excitement = Defeat

I am all for all of us sneaking into the ground - no colours and no noise. Celebrate our 1-0 win on the coach home!
  • WSS - will FEEEEEESH be making a return appearance or did it die at Blackpool?
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]WSS - will FEEEEEESH be making a return appearance or did it die at Blackpool?
    It was deflated as we all were Weegie.

If i can find another one prior to Saturday he'll return.
  • One of the flags might be there
  • Sponsored links:

• which one of the flags
  • the one in your little picture, hopefully
  • lets hope so
  • We have premission for the flag!
  • good! that will look fucking mint in the away end.
  • i'll take some flares
  • to cover your shit shoes.
  • Charlton Ultras
  • getting better by the minute
  • I've sourced two blow up women/rubber girl things.