Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC to suprise all and take good away support

edited March 2008 in Match Day Travel
How many are going to Portman? From what I can gather it seems like we've all but sold out our allocation, so aside from how miserable a lot of us are feeling, especially as 99% of us didn't travel to turd moor. Saturday should be another good away day.

Comments

• seem should be a good turn out

Cant wait

Bouncy Bouncy
  • aye plus two... have we sold all the Kid enclosure tickets and the ludicrious £30+ ones? I hope that there aren't many youngsters in the Upper saturday as in doing so they would be depriving fans out of a ticket in ipswich's ridiculous ticketing scheme!

COME ON YOU REDS!
  • yes plus five
  • Yes plus 7. Hopefully everyone's standing!
  • I know of a lot of chaps going up there should be a good day out
  • yes + 48

:-)
  • AFKA what time's the coach due to arrive at Ipswich?
  • Is it a fancy dress coach?
  • [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Is it a fancy dress coach?

Yes
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Is it a fancy dress coach?[/quote]

Yeah it's gonna be dressed as a boat
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm going.

Looking forward to it.
  • Cant wait, really looking forward to it, should be in Ipswich by 9:30am on Saturday! Got two close mates who are big Ipswich supporters and are always winding me up about our 'conference standard support' so I hope us the fans put in a performance even if the team dont. How many we taking? 2200?
  • Yes, plus 3
  • ISawLeaburnScore --SORRY MATE my 13year old is with me in the upper on saturday,so tuff titties to those who didnot book early enough , he will be singing his heart out like the rest of us
  • edited March 2008
    lets make loads of noise sod the players.

C A F C

C A F C

;-)
  • now now mr tong,no cafc cafc,we can think of better ones!
  • easy kmem4, wasn't having a pop at your lad, more the stupid system ipswich are running
  • and anyway if i was 13 i would prefer to be sitting in upper tier.
  • Yes +3, tight 1 nil away win, Lita goal!
  • all good friends then , no harm done
  • Sponsored links:

• would love to go but unless I get a winner at the gold cup then I'm too skint to afford it
  • really looking forward to this
  • This should be another good one, lets get a result and make the short journey back to the smoke a memorable one, so I can get myself up the Ivory Lounge and embarrass myself no end lol
  • Ive got a feeling im near the front, if im made to sit down im not gonna be happy!
  • I got a feeling I am in that family bit and will p1ss off everyone!!!
  • Yes + 1, Siddarn!
  • we made sure we were at the back

I hope the young un got it right, he is not that bright
  • waste of time and money. whatever the result is we will still be 5th at the end of the game ; -)
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]waste of time and money. whatever the result is we will still be 5th at the end of the game ; -)

We're still 5th??? :-)
  • Is he, yeah Mart was saying last night. He has just talked me into meeting some girls from his work lol no doubt he will regret it lol

I shall do, see you then