Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bilic to West Ham, Curbs to Charlton........

..............and Pardew to Gillingham. Now wouldnt that be nice! OK I know no chance of the last two! (?)

Comments

• ..Er no Ken
  • no way ken curbs finally been found out he was lucky at charlton and is struggling at west ham i've the feeling pardews gonna turn it around any season now ....watch this space
  • are you ever not sarcastic?!
  • Wouldnt want Curbs back thank you
  • No to Curbs but yes to Billic

Pards to Westham
    Billic to Charlton
  • Never go back.
  • No way i wan't his negative football back here.
  • i think curbs is doing well at west sham,kept them up when they looked down,doing ok but going through a poor run.
  • The man who kept them up was not Curbs but Tevez nolly. No doubt about that in my mind at all and this week has been very amusing to see them getting tonked 4-0, 4-0, 4-0! Must be the 40 point thing kicking in I reckon.
  • edited March 2008
    but they had tevez since the start of the season though,so that doesn't make any sense.i guess what you are actually saying is that cubishley could get the best from his players than pardew.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]but they had tevez since the start of the season though,so that doesn't make any sense.i guess what you are actually saying is that cubishley could get the best from his players than pardew.

no threadkiller tevez hadn't settled when pardew was in charge and it was pure coincidence that curbs was in charge when tevez found his best form... remember it's the latter part of the season where pardews sides do well except last season that was a one off for both curbs and pardew
  • Pardews second half of the season was better than his first half!!
  • How much money have they spent for 10th place? It's nothing special, with that money I could have managed it I think.
  • edited March 2008
    £5m net spending in the summer i think stu, not a penny in the jan window.
    Far far less than teams around us (man city etc).

As for the tevez kept us up, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    Yep, he was the man who kept clean sheets against the likes of man u, arsenal etc.
  • What's your view on Curbs, Mortain? (Apologies if you've posted it before and I missed it)
  • Morts mate, who would you rather have as manager at the moment Curbs or Pards? Why?

and

Is our season reflecting your season down here from your view from afar?
  • edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]What's your view on Curbs, Mortain? (Apologies if you've posted it before and I missed it)

I posted a comment in the curbs watch thread last week.

Since then he's gone down a bit more in my opinions of him with his recent comments.
    The pick of them being along the lines of our priority has to be to keep a clean sheet.
    After 3 games without scoring (or even looking like scoring), I want us to come out attacking (best form of defense). If we lose 4-3 every game so be it, we're safe now I'd like to see us through caution to the wind, not sit back and defend and allow teams with quality upfront attack us.

[cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Morts mate, who would you rather have as manager at the moment Curbs or Pards? Why?

and

Is our season reflecting your season down here from your view from afar?

As much as I dislike his current style of play, curbishley all day long mate.
    I'm not in the growing "curbishley out" bracket (yet anyway), and he is seriously testing my patience, but he has done a good job for us, past fortnight apart.
    Pardew for me is, and always has been, far too smug and up his own arse.
    He gave us 1 cracking season, getting us to the fa cup final i'll never forget, but the football we played under him for the other seasons were awful.

From what I've picked up on your season, its panning our very similar to what we experienced under pardew.
    The first season we were relegated was enjoyable, well besides mothers day that year & the play off final.
    The second season was really worrying. I honestly think we got promoted by luck more than judgement.
  • Cheers mate.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]£5m net spending in the summer i think stu, not a penny in the jan window.
    Far far less than teams around us (man city etc).

so a bit less than pardew
  • [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite][

The pick of them being along the lines of our priority has to be to keep a clean sheet.

That brings back memories.
  • Sponsored links:

• thanks very much mortain,very good to hear such an honest assessment.