Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jack Grealish

Cannot believe the stick he's getting for being pissed up in Tenerife.

Aston Villa 'want to speak to him' when he returns and the BBC have been nothing but shit stirrers today.

I'd be pissed off with my pals if I was him, looks like they've just left him on the street having a kip!!

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Sherwood probably just wants to congratulate him
  • edited June 2015
    The Aston Villa conversation.........

Jack, don't do it again, please, if you do we will forgive you anyway as any other prem club will take you off our hands and you are the future of our club.

Them streets where hes soundo are fkcin rancid, he must have been absolutely wankered to fall asleep there.

Thinks hes earnt that this season, as long as he doesn't do it from July to May im sure he'll be fine.

Character, ala Wiltshire :)
  • Sherwood probably just wants to congratulate him

Sherwood wears his heart on his sleeve so will probably tell him like it is
  • Saw him here nice lad
  • Great pals , bunch of ligger cnuts , his family will look after him more now as he has shown his age , comes from good stock it's a nothing story
  • Thought the same, the media seem to think all footballers should make Mother Theresa look like Adolf Hitler. He is young on holiday and letting his hair down after 9 months of abstinence, if he is not harming anyone I say crack on lad.
  • boys will be boys BUT .. young athletes on good money and with a growing reputation and career need to take care of themselves in the off season .. this incident has done neither Grealish nor Aston Villa any favours .. can you imagine this happening under Alex Ferguson ? .. Grealish needs more discipline in his life and what we old chaps call 'a good talking to'
  • boys will be boys BUT .. young athletes on good money and with a growing reputation and career need to take care of themselves in the off season .. this incident has done neither Grealish nor Aston Villa any favours .. can you imagine this happening under Alex Ferguson ? .. Grealish needs more discipline in his life and what we old chaps call 'a good talking to'

It used to happen but most tabloids were scared to upset Man U so they would trade stories for access and pro club pieces.
  • he is a young lad on holiday, big deal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Interesting article from the BBC website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/33098940
  • during off-season, the line from most clubs to young players would surely be get away, let your hair down, get a tattoo but don't get caught doing anything stupid.

he had a drink and took a nap on the floor afterwards, big deal.

i'd be be more annoyed with the busy twat who filmed it and stuck it on social media.

Robson, Whiteside and McGrath were known to sup the odd ale or ten.
  • Macronate said:

during off-season, the line from most clubs to young players would surely be get away, let your hair down, get a tattoo but don't get caught doing anything stupid.

he had a drink and took a nap on the floor afterwards, big deal.

i'd be be more annoyed with the busy twat who filmed it and stuck it on social media.

Wasn't it a girl who didn't know who he was?
  • Is he actually a nice guy? He looks like a tool, although I have no issue with him getting inebriated on holiday. We've all done it and it looked like he was only causing harm to himself.
  • few of my pals were in Marbella couple of weeks back and next to him at a pool party, was splashing the cash big bottles of grey goose etc, but didn't act like an asshole.
  • edited June 2015
    Villa should not be writing a formal apology for his behaviour in Tenerife. They should be writing one about his hair.
  • Man United are crying out for a player like him especially if they offload Pogba. He could be Ericksen's replacement at Spurs. There will be times when England will need a player of his creativity too. But until he makes that big move I fear that we won't see the best of him.

One word of advice though - PULL THOSE BLOODY SOCKS UP!!!!
  • Man United are crying out for a player like him especially if they offload Pogba. He could be Ericksen's replacement at Spurs. There will be times when England will need a player of his creativity too. But until he makes that big move I fear that we won't see the best of him.

Bit similar to James Maddison and Mason Mount which is probably why he's not already in the squad

Not to mention you've got Dele Alli back in form now as well
  • Was very impressed by Grealish in the friendly against us - very composed and good on the ball. Can't see him staying at Villa.
  • Sponsored links:

Bit similar to James Maddison and Mason Mount which is probably why he's not already in the squad

Personally I hope Alli's days in the starting 11 are over. Too many times he just completely disappears from games. At the least the other players mentioned score goals and pick the ball up and move it around. 
  • Doing well but Villa are going to want crazy money for him. Can see Spurs going for him but they might be better to wait and hope Villa go down. 
  • edited December 2019
    Chunes said:
    Man United are crying out for a player like him especially if they offload Pogba. He could be Ericksen's replacement at Spurs. There will be times when England will need a player of his creativity too. But until he makes that big move I fear that we won't see the best of him.

Personally I hope Alli's days in the starting 11 are over. Too many times he just completely disappears from games. At the least the other players mentioned score goals and pick the ball up and move it around. 
    Well Alli has three goals and one assist in his last three games, he's also scored the same amount (5-goals) in the Premier League as Maddison and Mount this season

Grealish on the other hand has only scored three times

True but they play for clubs that are 2nd and 4th respectively in the PL. Villa are 6th from bottom and one does wonder how well he would do with better players round him. Grealish has 3 goals and 4 assists in the PL this season out of 22 goals that the club have scored. Mount, by comparison, has 5 goals and 2 assists from the 30 that Chelsea have produced. Maddison too has 5 and 2 respectively out of Leicester's 35.

Which is why Grealish needs that move.
  • Doing well but Villa are going to want crazy money for him. Can see Spurs going for him but they might be better to wait and hope Villa go down. 
    Levy refused to pay £25m for him last August.  Don't think he'll be coming to Spurs any time soon.
  • The hair and socks are brilliant. He seems a sounds chap if you watch any of his interviews. He also took the fan incident last season very well, with little drama.
  • Most underrated player in the PL. Should 100% be in the squad over Mason Mount. Would fit in perfectly at Spurs/Arsenal/Man Utd
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Doing well but Villa are going to want crazy money for him. Can see Spurs going for him but they might be better to wait and hope Villa go down. 
    Levy refused to pay £25m for him last August.  Don't think he'll be coming to Spurs any time soon.
    And yet Levy paid more than double that for NDombele. Arsenal paid three times that for Pepe and he's scored once and had two assists in the PL for that.

There is no doubt that there is a premium for buying a British player. But, in Grealish's case, you have someone who is tried and tested in the PL and who will not need a season or two to get used to the pace of it which so many foreigners seem to require. And in many cases they never do manage to cope and end up being sold for a loss. The name Vincent Janssen springs to mind.
  • Apparently Grealish wears children's shinpads. 
  • Grealish is a different sort of player to Mount and Dele, as they're goalscoring midfielders and he's more of a creative player. 
    Man United are crying out for a player like him especially if they offload Pogba. He could be Ericksen's replacement at Spurs. There will be times when England will need a player of his creativity too. But until he makes that big move I fear that we won't see the best of him.

Agreed, though not sure he's a Mourinho type of player

Grealish does have close links to Villa, I imagine he's really proud to be their captain. Villa OUGHT to be challenging for top 6 anyway, to me they're still a big club, but they've been terribly mismanaged down the years