Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's National Say Something Nice Day, so......

If you have something nice to say, put it on this thread. If you're feeling argumentative, moody or having any other negative thoughts, please got to another thread. Thank you.

I'll start.....

I do love the Charlton Life community. Life wouldn't be the same without it.

Comments

• Something Nice :smile:
  • if we were happy friendly northerners there would be 200 posts by now....
  • if we were happy friendly northerners there would be 200 posts by now....

I hears it's grim up there though................oops.
  • I like that shirt you're wearing, very smart.
  • @thai malaysia addick I would like to politely point out that I believe you meant to say

If you have something nice to say, put it on this thread. If you're feeling argumentative, moody or having any other negative thoughts, please got to another thread. Thank you.

I'll start.....

@thai malaysia addick I would like to very politely point out that I believe you meant to say "go to" and not "got to" as highlighted above. Other than that, a wonderful post. Have a lovely day...Tel.

:smiley:
  • TelMc32 said:

@thai malaysia addick I would like to politely point out that I believe you meant to say

I'll start.....

@thai malaysia addick I would like to very politely point out that I believe you meant to say "go to" and not "got to" as highlighted above. Other than that, a wonderful post. Have a lovely day...Tel.

:smiley:
    @TelMc32, thank you so much for finding my typographical error. It is truly appreciated.
  • Life is good, the weather is meant to be improving again and you are all smashing people.
  • Thai, thank you for taking Tel's suggestions in the spirit they were intended

AFKA, thank you for thanking Thai.

Thank you so much. And, thank you for taking the time to thank me.
  • Sponsored links:

AFKA, thank you for thanking Thai.
    I really appreciate it when someone thanks someone else for thanking me when they haven't been directly involved. That really is considerate of you, @Addick Addict
  • I like cheese. It tastes nice.
  • I'm feeling the need to 'like' everyone's post on this thread.

@AFKABartram thank you so much for seeing the spirit of my post and thank you and @cafcdave123 for the LOL each. Much appreciated guys :smiley:
  • I just wanted to say how handsome and attractive everyone looks today on CL :-) especially you ;-)
  • I'm feeling the need to 'like' everyone's post on this thread.

Yes, I like liking other peoples' posts. It's marvellous.
  • Thank you Alan Pardew for all you've done for Charlton.
  • Nice tits love

What a lovely thing to say - I'm sure whoever receives such a sincere and genuine compliment will be smiling for the rest of the day.
  • To people who buy cars that are not white, silver, or black, thanks for making Britain's roads that little bit more interesting
  • Sponsored links:

• I do genuinely think it is marvellous that you are all thanking other people for saying thanks, so thank you all for saying thank you to those that have said thank you.
  • Such warmth on this thread.
  • This thread has got @PL54 written all over it
  • It's sunny, and tonight we are going out with my recently widowed friend who is making her first trip back to Portugal since we lost her husband. It is great to see her in good spirits and carrying on with life the way Martin would have wanted her to.
  • Your teeth are like stars ...They come out at night
  • cafcnick1992 - I have a red car, so thank you very much for recognising my effort to make the roads more interesting it is really appreciated
  • Feck off.
  • I only found out late over the weekend that today is an inset day at my Son's school so we have had a duvet day today and didn't even get dressed until 1:30.

Hot Dogs for lunch and a beer to wash it down.

This afternoon - after I've done a little bit of work (boo!) - we will be playing video games, board games and watching a movie.

Nice!
  • Big hugs to all you very nice peeps