Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Potential Newcastle away day...

Next season.

C'mon Hull and West ham.

Comments

• Unlikely, but yes!
  • Newcastle won't go down. They couldn't have been given an easier game. West Ham have been on holiday for the last 10 games. Similar to what we used to do.
  • If it happens lets hope it's not a mid-winter fixture. Still remember the Christmas visit when the game was called off when we were already in the ground!
  • I think Big Sam will wanna go there and upset a few people. Plus a draw might not be enough and Newcastle are a very poor side.

I really want them to go down.
  • I hope they go down, can't see it West Ham have been dreadful even with as crap as Newcastle are I can't see Hull beating United
  • Hull to beat Man U. WHam to draw at the Geordie Fun Park, leaving Newcastle as Championship fodder & Pardew to be even smugger than the tw@t already is!

Nailed on. Well, the last bit anyway!!
  • Carter said:

I hope they go down, can't see it West Ham have been dreadful even with as crap as Newcastle are I can't see Hull beating United

Beat Liverpool at the KC two weeks ago and reckon they'll be more than fired up for this so don't see why not.
  • Hull tried this back in 2009, trying everything possible to keep Newcastle up in the second half of the season. There is no way Newcastle should be safe having lost 9 of the last 10.
  • Delusional chumps with a severely corrupted sense of entitlement, despite not having won a major trophy for nearly as long as us.

Owned by a fat oaf who typifies the sort of people who should be kept away from football clubs.

....and I tell you honestly, I will love it if they go down, love it!
  • As an ex Newcastle supporters and Geordie want them to go down so we can play them at SjP
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCdamo said:

Carter said:

I hope they go down, can't see it West Ham have been dreadful even with as crap as Newcastle are I can't see Hull beating United

Beat Liverpool at the KC two weeks ago and reckon they'll be more than fired up for this so don't see why not.
    Liverpool have been pish too

I really hope they do but I think United have a few extra gears that Liverpool don't
  • Can't see it happening but hope the barcodes are a championship team by tonight.
  • If where talking away days hopefully boro will be up tomorrow night.
  • Don't get your hopes up !
  • Nicholas said:

Weekend away in hull instead. Oh the joy.

Well the Ibis is cheap and just round the corner from the Wetherspoons
  • Weekend? It will be a Tuesday night in November.