Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doncaster Rovers 0-0 Fleetwood Town highlights!!!

Clearly the comms team at Doncaster didn't think much of the weekend's action. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs0vnMril98

Comments

• Ha ha. Brilliantly honest.
  • I wish I'd been there
  • Yorkshire humour ((:>)
  • I missed a lot.
  • Ha ha. I like the honesty in that.
    I'd love a game on Sky to finish, cut back to the studio and the host to say, 'What a shit game.'
  • Just watched it with a Donny fan in the office - he still asks how our pitch is!! Great vid to put out, but he thinks whoever's responsible will be looking for a new job soon. I suggested that responsibility may lie with the players and manager and he agreed!! :wink:
  • Love it
  • TelMc32 said:

Just watched it with a Donny fan in the office - he still asks how our pitch is!! Great vid to put out, but he thinks whoever's responsible will be looking for a new job soon. I suggested that responsibility may lie with the players and manager and he agreed!! :wink:

It's a great piece of social media that will be shared thousands of times. No reason anybody would be told off for that!
  • TelMc32 said:

Just watched it with a Donny fan in the office - he still asks how our pitch is!! Great vid to put out, but he thinks whoever's responsible will be looking for a new job soon. I suggested that responsibility may lie with the players and manager and he agreed!! :wink:

It's a great piece of social media that will be shared thousands of times. No reason anybody would be told off for that!
    We both definitely agree with that...just wonder about someone without a sense of humour taking a different view.
  • Sponsored links:

• I remember .... early 70s, a brutal winter's evening, ITV inexplicably showing "highlights" of Huddersfield vs (say) Rotherham, sparse crowd, negligible atmosphere, a goal-less draw even Ms Leuth would struggle to enliven, then finally a wayward shot nearer corner flag than goal, and dear old Brian Moore desperately summoned up "And that wasn't so very far away"....
  • TelMc32 said:

Exactly! Their match highlights video from the week before has 367 views , whereas this on has 341,345.

• Wished I'd been there, quality pure quality.