Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sepp Blatter

No hint of corruption here at all, I mean any sane football person would say the same about without a financial incentive.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32342080

Comments

• I don't know how the Americans can stand to be in that confederation, wasn't Concafaf Jack Warner's home region ?
  • I read that on the BBC website just before bed last night. When I woke up this morning, I went back to see if it was there in case I'd actually been dreaming that I'd read it. But no. Seriously WTF? Blatter like Jesus? Mandela? The muppet is going to get re-elected again, isnt he?
  • Here's a picture of Blatter's upcoming re-election
  • Wouldn't mind seeing how he got on with 27 years in a SA prison, or perhaps attempting returning from the dead
  • Addicted said:

Wouldn't mind seeing how he got on with 27 years in a SA prison, or perhaps attempting returning from the dead

I think it's a slur on Blatter's name that he's been compared with Mandela and Jesus
  • No hint of corruption here at all, I mean any sane football person would say the same about without a financial incentive.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32342080

Dont know if its quite corruption but it is certainly a nasty case of brown nosing. I can understand them voting for Sepp Blatter but why do they not think before opening their mouths.
    Anyway I think all things FIFA are all things to be ignored. Give them another 20 years of annoying the top European clubs and they will cease to be the power they are now.
  • This is one subject that really winds me up! I find it quite astounding and disgusting that Blatter and his cronies have been able to 'run' football for so long unchallenged. How on earth their corrupt skullduggery continues to go unchecked (at least formally anyway) is truly one of the most baffling modern day mysteries. The really annoying thing is of course, that it will all come out in the wash one day (probably posthumous of Blatter) and everyone will say 'told you so'! The fella truly makes my blood boil!

I would love it (alla Keegan) if the 'big' footballing nations broke away from FIFA and formed their own federation and World tournament; it would be absolutely priceless.

Despicable, corrupt man who was probably an Estate Agent in a past life!
  • The really annoying thing is of course, that it will all come out in the wash one day (probably posthumous of Blatter) and everyone will say 'told you so'! The fella truly makes my blood boil!

Don't think there's that much to come out in the wash - possibly the most galling thing about FIFA is that they don't even bother being discreet about it, they just brazenly go about their corrupt ways counting their bent cash and not giving a toss that the whole world can see it.

Look at the Michael Garcia report into corruption in the World Cup bidding process - presumably full of stuff that shows FIFA in a bad light so they just release the couple of paragraphs in it that don't incriminate FIFA. Despite much huffing and puffing by media, politicians, celebrities, etc, there's still no sign of the full report being released.
  • Can't see why the Yanks, with their obsession over global money-laundering haven't investigated him.
  • He's also the top cunt in football. Unfortunately they cant put that on any front page or news headline...