Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Off up to...

Edingburgh in the morning for a weekend break with Mrs half empty. don't really expect it to be as messy as last week.
Give the boys a cheer on saturday and see most of ya on Tuesday, where are we meeting? Liberal again?

Comments

• Drop Stu up in Blackpool as he continues his long distance romance.
  • Ha Ha, i thought he had moved her down mate. thats after he has finished the extention to the bedroom!!!! (sorry Stu)
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Drop Stu up in Blackpool as he continues his long distance romance.
    Pick Curious George up on the way back
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Ha Ha, i thought he had moved her down mate. thats after he has finished the extention to the bedroom!!!! (sorry Stu)

He's gotta move to a bungalow,the stairs won't take it. (sorry m8)
  • We got a real good rate on our new place, if any of you are looking for a place to stay should check it out.

www.londonzoo.com
  • good man takin it the right way or are you goin to offer me out via a whisper ;-)
  • I was actually going to offer you out on the board, so everyone would know how hard I am, I'd then avoid you for weeks in the hope you'd forget all about it ;-)