Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New signing ?

edited April 2008 in Rumours
Plymouth defender Paul Connolly will move to Charlton in the summer after seven years at the club. (Various)

from BBC web site

so our team next season then

Weaver
Connolly, Magic, ?, ?
?, Ethuhu, ?, ?
Gray, ?

Comments

• I take it he is a full back anyone know anything about him
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]I take it he is a full back anyone know anything about him

right back, 24.
  • http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=18125
  • great...
  • Sounds like Halford in disguise
  • they obviously think a lot of him.
  • edited April 2008
    doesn't say much for Moo2 and the youth prospects if thats our first move.
  • need to sort out our midfield first and foremost.
  • [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]need to sort out our midfield first and foremost.

Agreed!
  • According to the currant bun, we had a new midfielder yesterday. I'm surprised no-one's mentioned him in the match thread.

Gunnarsson (1 of 1)
  • Sponsored links:

• Plymouth defender Paul Connolly will move to Charlton in the summer after seven years at the club. (Various)

from BBC web site

so our team next season then

Weaver

Connolly, Magic, ?, ?

?, Ethuhu, ?, ?

Gray, ?

Hahaha. Things look a little brighter!
  • Stig said:

According to the currant bun, we had a new midfielder yesterday. I'm surprised no-one's mentioned him in the match thread.

Gunnarsson (1 of 1)

Question is, is it Gudmundsson from Charlton or Gunnarsson from Cardiff
  • Was the Kent Senior Cup Winners paraded at Half Time,the First team for next Season? if most of the present squad leave.
  • Derek1952 said:

Was the Kent Senior Cup Winners paraded at Half Time,the First team for next Season? if most of the present squad leave.

The winners of the Kent Senior Cup were presented with the cup and medals at half time by Keith Peacock on his 70 th birthday.

Yes a lot of players will leave the first team squad in the summer, many of whom we don't want, but why you would think they won't be replaced is beyond me.