Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Masters 2015

Comments

• I just can't have Spieth winning it.Yes there is no doubting his talent but to me he has got temperament issues when it gets down to it.

Backed him last weekend, lost in Play off, Camaers started clicking on his back swing on play off hole and fcked him.
  • One round does not a tournament make
  • Everything Spieth touches is coming off, even his wayward drives are finding grass. That shot that hit the pin was outrageous!

Unbelievable golf shot that. Brilliant.
  • Sorry about last week Charltonparklane i backed JB Holmes so was cheering him on.He had a couple things put him off last week and it has happened previously when in with a winning chance recently which just has me questioning him.I know that all sounds silly because i backed him when he won three weeks ago.
  • edited April 2015
    'Oh Tiger you dumb ass' said Tiger. To himself.
  • edited April 2015
    Garcia needed that chip in when he looked to be dropping a shot
  • Nice to see Sergio in the mix

Happy birthday @ThreadKiller btw !
  • Never realised how good Fred Couples golf swing was. Could watch it all day.
  • Sorry about last week Charltonparklane i backed JB Holmes so was cheering him on.He had a couple things put him off last week and it has happened previously when in with a winning chance recently which just has me questioning him.I know that all sounds silly because i backed him when he won three weeks ago.

Holmes was outstanding, the other fella in the play off would have made a great film if he qualified for the master by winning it.

• Spieth is incredible, I was stupid to think that Cabrera and Oosthuizen were more worth my money. Odds are irrelevant. We could have some amazing Spieth v McIlroy duels down the years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Unbelievable golf from Speith yesterday,the shot out of the trees that hit the pin was something else! No way he will have another round like that this week.............will he?
  • I just can't have Spieth winning it.Yes there is no doubting his talent but to me he has got temperament issues when it gets down to it.

Absolutely this. Coming down the back nine he showed his youth and lack of self control. He got away with it because pretty much everything went his way, but whenever he played a bad shot his head went. A year or two more experience and he might be the finished article.
    Can't see him carrying it through four rounds this week, but he'll definitely be a major force for years to come.
  • Had a £10 on rose at 45-1
    Oosthuizen £5 ew at 55-1
  • This is so not my tip but apparently Billy Horschel hit 17 greens yesterday. If he can get his putter working then he will go low. 68 or lower is 7/1, 69 is 9/1.
  • Surely he must have hit all 18 eventually?
  • In regulation, ffs
  • Ohhhhhhhhh. Thanks.
  • Spieth showing no signs of stopping at the moment. -3 under for the day and now 5 shots clear.
  • Blimey, weekend looking like being a damp squib already
  • Blimey, weekend looking like being a damp squib already

I thought that When Mcilroy blew his lead couple of years back, the tosser, and yes, I had backed him ar 25/1.
  • Sponsored links:

• I can shank it like Rose
  • I can shank it like Rose

Don't be filthy !

• Keep going Jordan ££££££££££ :-)
  • Took Speith to win it @ 10/1 on Wednesday.
  • Got Kevin Na at 125/1

Shot 6 Under today to give me e/w chance and a bit of interest as the rest of mine were shite.

• Got Kevin Na at 125/1

Shot 6 Under today to give me e/w chance and a bit of interest as the rest of mine were shite.

You got cash out?
  • nah mate

Hed need two more cracking rounds to figure in my opinion
  • Cash out is the Devils doing.
  • I hope Jordan can hang on as well but a long way to go yet. I think Dustin Johnson is a big danger.