Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

millwall away

What to wear?
are beards still in?
we 've only a week to decide!

Comments

• edited March 2015
    This ofcourse is the facetious thread.
  • What to wear?
    are beards still in?

I suggest we do what Palace did when they went to Stoke last weekend.

Everyone has a balloon, a big foam hand and wears a scarf around their neck even though it'll be 35 degrees on the day.
  • I suggest that you all go tooled up looking for a row. I say this of course because I will be hiding behind the sofa from scary Millwall as usual...

Please let me know when it's all over and I can come out!

You bastards left me there for three weeks last time...
  • edited March 2015

What to wear?
    are beards still in?

Usual mate, I'll be wearing me cherry red DMs, Ben Sherman and Crombie :wink:
  • Just glancing down the main page, there are 5 threads at the minute starting with the M-word.
  • edited March 2015

Just glancing down the main page, there are 5 threads at the minute starting with the M-word.

How strange for a local friendly club who are always welcoming when you go to their gaff and to whom we generously give 6 points to nearly every season we happen to be in the same league. Just can't get my head round this one. :-0
  • I'll be wearing tattoos, a mean look and incontinence pants :-)
  • Just glancing down the main page, there are 5 threads at the minute starting with the M-word.

I cant find any threads about minge.....

I cant find any threads about minge.....
    quite a few about cun....oops sorry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

.image

that's the old spanner outfit from the 80's??