Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lawrie Wilson joins Rotherham on loan for rest of season

And that will be that.

Good luck Lawrie, and all the best

Comments

• Be interesting to see who replaces him on the bench then... Like that GL and KM are doing their all to try and relegate Millwall though,

Go forth Agent Wilson and do you duty!!
  • bloody hell
  • Is it immature that I sniggered at him being a cum-midfielder?
  • Strange move. Good luck to him.
  • Pity, I like having him in the squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck, Lawrie .
  • Good luck Lawrie. Poor Jacko will be lonely now.
  • I say good luck to him, he did a great job for us last season when he had to step intpo Solly`s shoes. I always thought he makes a good winger on the right, this year he has been mucked about and it has shown in his performances. Still going out on loan may give him the chance to find his form. If he does, could see him back for next season.
  • good luck Lawrie
  • edited March 2015
    :-( I liked him but that's footy for you. Probably not good enough for what we need now.
  • Good luck to him
  • Good luck Lawrie - always seems such a nice guy.
  • msomerton said:

I say good luck to him, he did a great job for us last season when he had to step intpo Solly`s shoes. I always thought he makes a good winger on the right, this year he has been mucked about and it has shown in his performances. Still going out on loan may give him the chance to find his form. If he does, could see him back for next season.

You won't see him back next season.

• Well this was a bit of a shock. But all the best to him!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Bit out of the blue really but wish him all the best. Lost his way this season - Bob destroyed his confidence and when he has played he's been a shadow of his former self so I would think a new start is best for all concerned.

Wish him all the best as he seems a really nice chap
  • Sit on the bench/stand for the remaining 8 games or a chance to get a selfie with the Chuckle Brothers and eye up house prices in the Huddersfield area.

Bit of a no brainer. All the best Lawrie.
  • Good signing for Rotherham. The loan move makes sense.
  • I just had to mention updating the Updated squad list and this happens.

I better do it now in case we loan someone in.
  • Good luck to Lawie, a versatile player who gave his best for the club when he played. If we are looking to progress I feel this is the best move for the club and the player.
  • Agent Wilson present and correct sir!
  • I don't think he will be here next season, but I hope he gets a better gig than Rotherham.
  • Sorry he's off, but in all honesty he didn't have a great time under BP so a fresh start will probably give his career the boost that he deserves.
    Good luck Lawrie: wish you all the best, and thanks for all your hard work on and off the pitch for CAFC.

Also means we can drop that bloody "Winter Wonderland" chant - unless it gets recycled for someone else, of course.