Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Tickets (SOLD OUT - No more, but Valley beamback)

Comments

• Millwall (a) - Friday, April 3rd (3pm)

Tickets for Charlton’s away match at Millwall next month will go on restricted sale on Thursday morning.
    The Addicks make the short trip to The Den on Friday, April 3rd (3pm) and have been given an allocation of 3,003 seats.

Tickets are priced £26 adults, £17 over 60s, £13 U16s and £7 U12s.

There are eight wheelchair bays which, along with ambulant disabled places, are priced according to the relevant age category and include a free helper.

Phase one – Thursday, March 5th

From 9am on Thursday, March 5th VIP and Valley Gold season-ticket holders will be able to purchase two tickets each.

Phase two – Monday, March 9th

From 9am on Monday, March 9th VIP and Valley Gold season-ticket holders with a purchase history of four or more away games this season – which must include either Middlesbrough or Derby County – will be able to purchase two tickets each.

Phase three – Thursday, March 12th

From 9am on Thursday, March 12th all season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members will be able to purchase two tickets each. Additionally, all fans with a purchase history of four or more away games this season – which must include Middlesbrough or Derby County – will be able to purchase two tickets each.

Phase four – Monday, March 16th

Finally, from 9am on Monday, March 16th, any remaining tickets will go on sale to Red Card holders
  • Phase two seems to conflict with phase one.
  • Agree, thought I was mis reading it, wonder if they got that the right way round?
  • Phase 2 probably meant to read VG members rather than VG ST holders
  • Makes no sense to me. Is it me ?

From 9am on Thursday, March 5th VIP and Valley Gold season-ticket holders will be able to purchase two tickets each.

From 9am on Monday, March 9th VIP and Valley Gold season-ticket holders with a purchase history of four or more away games this season – which must include either Middlesbrough or Derby County – will be able to purchase two tickets each.
  • I think its phase one VIP/Valley Gold/ST holders and then phase two VIP or Valley Gold ST holders, either way there are more than enough for those who want to go before they reach general sale.

This is the year and one not to miss with Tony Watt cementing his legend status with a first half hat trick before being sent off for enciting the home crowd in the last minute.
  • Suspect they'll reach Stage 4. We're normally slow to sell out going by the past few seasons in fact last season I don't think we even sold out!
  • What's so special about Middlesbrough and Derby?
  • Suspect they'll reach Stage 4. We're normally slow to sell out going by the past few seasons in fact last season I don't think we even sold out!

This year we will.

High flying northern teams which on paper we would unlikely get much of a result and therefore only the most admirable/loyal/ deluded supporters would travel up to I imagine. Particularly if they were midweek (can't recall if they were)

• Sponsored links:

• Distribution of away tickets on a restricted sale always tends to get complicated.

High flying northern teams which on paper we would unlikely get much of a result and therefore only the most admirable/loyal/ deluded supporters would travel up to I imagine. Particularly if they were midweek (can't recall if they were)

Boro (admittedly not exactly the most desirable place to go) was a Saturday, whereas we played the likes of Norwich and Leeds midweek and Wigan on a Friday evening

Boro was a Saturday, Derby last Tuesday
  • I'll call on Thursday afternoon to confirm when I can buy

Boro (admittedly not exactly the most desirable place to go) was a Saturday, whereas we played the likes of Norwich and Leeds midweek and Wigan on a Friday evening
    Would've had more at those 3 than Boro or Derby.

Would've had more at those 3 than Boro or Derby.
    Boro was the lowest (240), but we had 'more' at Derby (311) than Leeds (303). Blackburn was only 318
  • Makes no sense to me. Is it me ?

So I'm the only one who thinks this makes no sense ?
  • This makes absolutely no sense.
  • edited March 2015
    J BLOCK said:

This makes absolutely no sense.

Hard to disagree. In both this and the season ticket information you can see how badly the club is missing David Colgan, who left at the end of January.

You might have been to ten away games this season, but if you didn't go to these two plucked out of the air, you're not as eligible to buy. Bonkers.

I reckon phase two shouldn't include the words VIP and Valley Gold at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:

Hard to disagree. In both this and the season ticket information you can see how badly the club is missing David Colgan, who left at the end of January.

You might have been to ten away games this season, but if you didn't go to these two plucked out of the air, you're not as eligible. Bonkers.
    You're mellowing with age :wink: .
  • How many tickets can a red card member buy?
  • J BLOCK said:

You might have been to ten away games this season, but if you didn't go to these two plucked out of the air, you're not as eligible. Bonkers.
    Yes, but it's more nonsenical than that, isn't it ?

It's says VIP and Valley Gold season-ticket holders will be able to purchase two tickets each.

Then 4 days later, the SAME PEOPLE ie VIP's and Valley Gold season-ticket holders, with a purchase history of four or more away games this season – which must include either Middlesbrough or Derby County – will be able to purchase two tickets each.

So they can then have 4 each ? It can't be. Yet they wouldn't need to wait for phase 2, because they can already have bought under phase 1.

Piss ups and breweries ?
  • I had Fred Karno and his Circus more in mind :neutral: .
  • They need to sort out a points system. I know I will get a ticket but I'm a season ticket holder who has been to 11 away games this season surely I should be up there with phase 1 or at worst phase 2.
  • edited March 2015

J BLOCK said:

It's says VIP and Valley Gold season-ticket holders will be able to purchase two tickets each.

Then 4 days later, the SAME PEOPLE ie VIP's and Valley Gold season-ticket holders, with a purchase history of four or more away games this season – which must include either Middlesbrough or Derby County – will be able to purchase two tickets each.

So they can then have 4 each ? It can't be. Yet they wouldn't need to wait for phase 2, because they can already have bought under phase 1.

Piss ups and breweries ?
    My guess is the comms team have ballsed up phase two and it should be season ticket holders, not VIP and Valley Gold season ticket holders. I have a feeling the comms team is cracking under the pressure of being forced to do a 100 page programme on Saturday and then another issue on Tuesday night, but that's just my guess.

I will admit I am staggered by how bad the season ticket presentation plus these Millwall restrictions are, however, and I don't blame comms being overloaded for that.
  • J BLOCK said:

Piss ups and breweries ?
    I will admit I am staggered by how bad the season ticket presentation plus these Millwall restrictions are, however, and I don't blame comms being overloaded for that.
    Of course by saying staggered you really mean pleased
  • The 'restricted sale' games always seem to be a problem regards who should have priority.

Valley Gold get first pick, I do not agree with this but go along with an argument that money is being paid every month so there must be benefits to do this.

My gripe is for the people that go to most of the aways, we do not tend to get the next bite unless you are a season ticket holder.

What do other people think?

• MrOneLung said:

If you can afford to go to 11 away games I rexkon you can probably afford valley gold and it becomes irrelevant how many away games you have been to.

Why does giving money to another club get you up on the list?

Because you're supporting the team. I look back with a tear in my eye when football was a competition on the pitch and not about balance sheets.

We don't have the away following to warrant a points system, this will probably hit general sale. Personally I think those that went to Derby or Boro should be at the top with any 4 in the second lot, not that I think it will make a difference.