Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Norwich Match Thread 10/2/15

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Birmingham 0-1 Millwall.

Now three points off 22nd.
  • Options
    jdsd42 said:

millwall just scored

Bloody hell. What next?
  • Options
    Scum 1-0 up
  • Options
    And now the scum are 1 up. Perfect!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    fucked! Spanners have scored. We are GOING DOWN :-(
  • Options
    city have the ball and are attacking but dimi gets it
  • Options
    I think I'm coming to the Hudds game to cheer them on as they win. Never did say goodbye to CP properly.
  • Options
    now only 3 points between us and Millwall
  • Options
    When you look at it since RD took over it really has been a shambles. Powell takes the stick for Sheffield Utd game but was so undermined by RD did he stand a chance. Fair enough Riga came in and with Powells players and a load of games in hand got us to safety. We haven't improved the squad kerms, poyet, Stephens, Morrison, dervite, hamer all gone 3 decent players come in vetokele, gudmonsson and tbh. I'd say we've gone backwards.
  • Options

fucked! Spanners have scored. We are GOING DOWN :-(

Say WE ARE GOING DOWN!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they have the ball.....we win it back......and bikey has it...long ball forward and we win it back but concede a throw
  • Options
    throw taken......and city have a fk
  • Options
    10 man Brentford 1-0 Watford
  • Options
    fk taken......they attack....cross comes in....we miss the ball completely and ball is headed wide
  • Options
    edited February 2015

!!
    Nug said:

When you look at it since RD took over it really has been a shambles. Powell takes the stick for Sheffield Utd game but was so undermined by RD did he stand a chance. Fair enough Riga came in and with Powells players and a load of games in hand got us to safety. We haven't improved the squad kerms, poyet, Stephens, Morrison, dervite, hamer all gone 3 decent players come in vetokele, gudmonsson and tbh. I'd say we've gone backwards.

Think Alex Dyer may well have played a large part in Riga's success - who knows!
  • Options
    Norwich must be shite!
  • Options
    By the time Johnson comes in, we will be in bottom 3
  • Options
    Not really.

SISS

CAFC! CAFC! CAFC! CAFC! CAFC! CAFC! CAFC!
  • Options
    gk taken.....igor has it....to gudsun....pass cut out and they come at us again
  • Options

Luzon could be the worst manager in the history of the club. I reckon we will know for sure by the end of the season cos RD will not sack him.

We've had Uncle les, now we've got Uncle Luz.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    cross comes in....solly concedes a corner
  • Options
    Oakster said:

!!

Nug said:

Think Alex Dyer may well have played a large part in Riga's success - who knows!
    Powell's team certainly did, because Riga didn't use the crap that RD sent over.
  • Options
    Birmingham 0 Millwall 1.

Duchatelet will relegate Charlton which will let Millwall off the hook and save their skin. Duchatelets crowning glory.
  • Options
    corner taken.....dimi punches away.....and they have a throw
  • Options
    Feel sorry for Watt. This was going to be his opportunity to reestablish himself in the English league.
  • Options
    gudsun has the bal.....tackled....but tbh to dimi...to tbh....and they get the ball back from another poor pass......buyens is now booked for nothing...city fk
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Watford miss a penalty
  • Options
    fk taken...we just about clear it.....watt is fouled.....we get a fk
  • Options
    taken......but we lose it again....they have the ball and come forward.....and we are under pressure again...as they play keep ball
  • Options
    luzon the loser done any good squats this half yet?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!