Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Steel panther

Seeing em on the 14th march at wembley arena...which is also my dad's birthday... Which is also steak and blow job day.
Anyone seen them live? They are now my favourite band, just such good songs.
YouTube em, loads of women in the audience get their tits out.

Comments

• Its an american version of The Darkness
  • McBobbin said:

Its an american version of The Darkness

Nope. If anything the darkness are a British shite version of steel panther.
  • Dave2l said:

McBobbin said:

Its an american version of The Darkness

Nope. If anything the darkness are a British shite version of steel panther.
    Seems they both started in 2000 (thanks wiki). Spinal tap etc... I actually quite like them.
  • Got a lot of respect for any people who spend years perfecting a difficult skill and then use it solely to take the piss
  • Saw them at Ozzfest a few years back, very tight and entertaining band.
  • I thought it was some kind of cheap aftershave.
  • WayneK said:

I thought it was some kind of cheap aftershave.

"It smells like bigfoot's dick!"
  • Thank Christ for that.

Feared this thread was reporting that the Ebbsfleet white horse was to be replaced with a giant bloody steel panther.

The original idea was stupid enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• I used to like them, they were a good laugh for a couple of years when they first started doing tours away from LA, think they are getting a bit stale now though.

One of my Download festival highlights a few years back, think they played before Tenacious D, they are a good comedy band, although a little worrying when some fans take them serious.
  • Yeh don't take em seriously. For me that's the appeal they just have a laugh.
  • Never heard of them, so just started watching the video posted above...........Jesus Christ..................I'm out
  • It's a no from me.
  • I think they're hilarious. Thank God hair spray metal got killed off by the grunge scene and no one takes it seriously anymore, awful music!
  • They have better songs then the video posted.
  • Dave2l said:

They have better songs then the video posted.

They don't really though, do they Dave! :wink: