Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Travel advice needed..

Any suggestions as to the best way on public transport to get to Bromley (Bickley/Bromley Common side) from the Valley after the match tomorrow??????

Comments

• Options
    Depends where exactly you're going - I'd get the train and change at Lewisham for another one heading out that way. Change at Grove Park for Bromley North to get you a bus ride away from Bickley.
  • Options
    2 ways To Do This Journey, 161 Which Goes From The Dome To Chislehurst Then A 269 Or 162, Or A bus From Charlton To Lewisham Then Bus To Bromley From Lewisham Garage.
  • Options
    Not Sure If Bromley North Is Open At The Weekends, Check 1st.
  • Options
    Thanks fr the advice guys-

Sado that i am- tempted to do the 161 route as that really takes me back- (used to take that to school- and to Woolwich common for the Valley- in the mid 70's)
  • Options
    Usually myself found the train into London then out again was just as quick and less frustrating than messing around with the 261. The lights at Grove Park sometimes added a good 20 minutes onto our journey.
  • Options
    Train to London Bridge and then to Bromley North via Grove Park and then a bus from Bromley North Station - I'm not sure what number but several run in that direction.
  • Options
    For gods sake DO NOT do the 161 route it takes forever. I did it earlier this month - a shocker of a journey
  • Options
    Well What A Fiasco To Get To Bromley, It's A Joke, I Can Get There In 20 Minutes With The Car, How About Greenwich,Deptford,Lewisham, Catford,Bellingham,Downham And Bromley, Simple! Not Possible TFL(Taking F---ING LiBERTYS)Can't Even Get A Bus From Greenwich To Blackheath, It's Up The Road Hope You Don't Get Stressed Dood!
  • Options
    180 from Charlton to Lewisham then either a 261 or a 208 to Bromley/Bromley Common.