Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gold Market Revision

Look for a close below 1155 by year end thats a sell signal.Sell and hold until further notice.

Comments

• How can you sell and hold?
  • I thoughts this was a Terry's all gold thread, too much vino Appy?
  • Look for a close below 1155 by year end thats a sell signal.Sell and hold until further notice.

How are you Two Sheds? You can't sell and hold, by definition you are getting rid of the Gold by selling. Did you mean sell and then wait to see what happens to the price before buying? Or did you mean partially sell?
    I am awaiting your reply as I have my Gold signet ring and 18 carat gold identity bracelet poised to be put into the envelope to be posted to NOT MUCH MONEY FOR GOLD.
  • WSSWSS
    edited December 2014
    10 years to the day since Two Sheds died isn't it? Washed away like a Stone is the tsunami.

RIP
  • Gold at a four year low isn't it? Why sell now?
  • A sell signal at it's lowest point. Nice one. The US is fully tapered and Presidential elections are coming. The stock market is at it's height, whilst you don't understand the meaning of sell or buy.

Considering this loon said buy in November.... you might be able to pay off your trading fees.
  • The OP in October 2013, also predicted England would win the world cup in 2014, so I'm not sure how much we should trust his judgement.
  • Posting that at 12:30 on Christmas night the man is one of ; lonely, drunk, mad, attention seeking, clueless, ill informed, bored or maybe all of them or maybe Two Sheds reincarnated.
  • Was two sheds the one who was on here telling us society was going to collapse and we should all be buying remote farms, a gun and building the highest fences our money could buy?
  • Sponsored links:

• yep, thats the one
  • @eaststandpeter was another fan of gold wasn't he?
  • Was two sheds the one who was on here telling us society was going to collapse and we should all be buying remote farms, a gun and building the highest fences our money could buy?

Obviously a whoosh for me, what is the story re two sheds dying in the tsunami which obviously predates this forum!!!
  • MrOneLung said:

Was two sheds the one who was on here telling us society was going to collapse and we should all be buying remote farms, a gun and building the highest fences our money could buy?

Obviously a whoosh for me, what is the story re two sheds dying in the tsunami which obviously predates this forum!!!
    Netaddicks days. Two Sheds would bang on for days and weeks about gold and the end of civilization as we know it.
    It didn't bother me but he bored a lot of people and eventually tied his own mussing up in knots.
    The only way out for him in the end was to take his own cyber virtual life. But it was very bad taste, best part of a quarter of a million lives were lost in his silly demise story.
  • You all deserve whats coming to you.You didn't listen last time and this time its going to be ten times worse.
  • You all deserve whats coming to you.You didn't listen last time and this time its going to be ten times worse.

You really are an oddball Two Sheds. Why should I be worried about the price of Gold? It is an irrelevance in my life. Why not post about football, especially Charlton. There must be other places you can post about Gold, where people would give a shit. I won't disturb you any further Two Sheds as it must be time for nurse to give you your pills.

• He could have at least waited for Christmas Day for his second coming.
  • Will I be able to find you at Speakers Corner this morning?

• MrOneLung said:

Was two sheds the one who was on here telling us society was going to collapse and we should all be buying remote farms, a gun and building the highest fences our money could buy?

Netaddicks days. Two Sheds would bang on for days and weeks about gold and the end of civilization as we know it.
    It didn't bother me but he bored a lot of people and eventually tied his own mussing up in knots.
    The only way out for him in the end was to take his own cyber virtual life. But it was very bad taste, best part of a quarter of a million lives were lost in his silly demise story.
    how did the story come out about him "dying" did he post about his own death in a thread or something?
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

how did the story come out about him "dying" did he post about his own death in a thread or something?
    Best not to feed this by asking about it, tbh. It was pathetic enough ten years ago - time won't make it any less sad.

• MrOneLung said:

IIR, a new member logged in to inform us of Two Sheds untimely demise in the Tsunami.

I think it was the weight of gold in his pocket that dragged him down.