Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match attax Cards

My eldest who will be 4 next week has been given some cards by our childminders son (from last season I think) and wants me to get a book for them.

is it worth getting this seasons book and let him collect them, as have seen it described as a trading game, and obviously he wont be doing deals and swaps at his age.

Also, looks like it is an online game - is that correct?

Comments

• My son is massively into them. He's 9 and swaps them with his mates. Now and again he has me playing some sort of trumps game with them, which he always ends up winning with some flexible rules! He hasn't done anything online with them and mainly he just flips through his books of them and constantly organises them.
  • Same as my son. They did do Championship cards a season or two back. Stopped doing them now. Don't remember on-line gaming, though.
  • There is no game as such - it's just like Panini isn't it?
  • hawksmoor said:

Same as my son. They did do Championship cards a season or two back. Stopped doing them now. Don't remember on-line gaming, though.

Championship ones were great. No one could beat JJ in our games regardless of what the ratings were on the card.
  • PL54 said:

There is no game as such - it's just like Panini isn't it?

The ones he has got have stats in so presume like top trumps.