Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fifa or pro Evo?

I'm on next gen on ps4. Every year I give fifa a fair Crack of the whip and every year feel a bit bored after a month fifa has all the glitz and glam but really feels like something fundamental is missing. I played the pro demo and hated it to begin with - but after playing a couple of matches it really felt different and much better. No goal is ever the same, the shooting the keepers the crosses just feel and look so authentic. I used to always play pro apart from 2011 - 2014. Any thoughts from the football gamers??

Comments

• Pro Evo without a doubt. This years edition will even include fully licenced Championship teams so I can play as Charlton without having to create an entirely new team from scratch on the editor.
  • Fifa is very good this year, much harder and more realistic.
  • FIFA, not even a contest (as usual).
  • Pro Evo without a doubt. This years edition will even include fully licenced Championship teams so I can play as Charlton without having to create an entirely new team from scratch on the editor.

is that certain? If so I'll definitely trade in fifa for it

• ISS PRO 1998, Ronarid and Batistutol, you don't need anything else.

is that certain? If so I'll definitely trade in fifa for it

From what I've heard/read yes
  • Bought FIFA on PS3 and wished I'd saved £50. Time to upgrade to the PS4 I think. Definitely tempted to give Pro Evo a crack
  • Pro evo hasn't come close for years and years, thing is pro evo will have to be seriously good to get people to switch back now
  • Sensible Soccer
  • Sponsored links:

• FIFA 14 on the ps4 is so much better and much more harder/fun CharltonDave are on there the only thing that is not is the valley that's all. Feel free to add me CharltonDave
  • Fiiiiiish said:

ISS PRO 1998, Ronarid and Batistutol, you don't need anything else.

Palm

Malgani

Cwairm
  • Fiiiiiish said:

Palm

Malgani

Cwairm
    Those were the days. Play as Nigeria and beat everyone with pure pace.
  • Fiiiiiish said:

Palm

Malgani

Cwairm
    They were world beaters with Cameroon.

Babanghida, basically world player of the year without even knowing who he was.
  • Fiiiiiish said:

Fiiiiiish said:

Palm

Malgani

Cwairm

Or Bambadinga or whatever he was known on there.

If you wanted brownie points in the house you would play as Italy to show your superior technical skills at the game.

But still get batterered by Okocha and Babangida.
  • Fiiiiiish said:

Fiiiiiish said:

Palm

Malgani

Cwairm

Or Bambadinga or whatever he was known on there.

If you wanted brownie points in the house you would play as Italy to show your superior technical skills at the game.

But still get batterered by Okocha and Babangida.
    If you hated the person you were playing it was essential to be Brazil and getting Ronarid and Roberto Carlos as striker, raining pace and power shots all over the place.

Italy or Portugal for the technical tekkers.
  • After all these years of being a FIFA and Ultimate Team addict, the shoddy gameplay and money grabbing Ultimate Team has made me convert to PES for the first time since PES6.

Anybody else picked up PES yet?
  • Ive ordered it but cant wait to play as South East London Reds and storm Division 1.The demo was brilliant.
  • I'm still playing Sensi. You can't beat it.
  • edited September 2019
    Ive ordered it but cant wait to play as South East London Reds and storm Division 1.The demo was brilliant.
    I've signed up for PES Universe, £10 for the year and they guarantee to provide all kits and updates. There is also PES World who I believe provide free updates, but they havent released anything yet.

I couldn't wait, plus I'm happy to contribute £10 to somebodys' hard work, especially if I'm also benefitting from it.

They've already brought out the championship, PL, La Liga and a few others.

Just waiting on them to do the data update tonight (as Charlton still has Aribo playing for them lol WTF), and then I can get proper up and running. It really looks a great game, and like you I was thoroughly impressed with the demo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhgkgFrBGps

I don't know how to embed the video in here, so provided the link to show you guys the example :)
  • Sponsored links:

• This was the game...

• Ive ordered it but cant wait to play as South East London Reds and storm Division 1.The demo was brilliant.
    I've signed up for PES Universe, £10 for the year and they guarantee to provide all kits and updates. There is also PES World who I believe provide free updates, but they havent released anything yet.

I couldn't wait, plus I'm happy to contribute £10 to somebodys' hard work, especially if I'm also benefitting from it.

Just waiting on them to do the data update tonight (as Charlton still has Aribo playing for them lol WTF), and then I can get proper up and running. It really looks a great game, and like you I was thorouhgly impressed with the demo.

I don't know how to embed the video in here, so provided the link to show you guys the example :)
    Ive researched and you can't apply the option file on xbox one you can only do it on PC and Playstation which is frustrating.Im happy to spend a few hours changing the team names myself and our kits.I hope we have a full correct squad and not just the team that started the first game of the season.

Just waiting on them to do the data update tonight (as Charlton still has Aribo playing for them lol WTF), and then I can get proper up and running. It really looks a great game, and like you I was thorouhgly impressed with the demo.

Ive researched and you can't apply the option file on xbox one you can only do it on PC and Playstation which is frustrating.Im happy to spend a few hours changing the team names myself and our kits.I hope we have a full correct squad and not just the team that started the first game of the season.
    Mate at the moment we still have Aribo lol No Leko, no Gallagher. Hence why I can't wait for the option file tonight.

however yes I did read that, no Xbox one compatibility which does suck.

Mate at the moment we still have Aribo lol No Leko, no Gallagher. Hence why I can't wait for the option file tonight.

Lets pray they make the changes i would hate to start a season without those two.I guess i cant loan anyone as we have used all 5 lol.

Lets pray they make the changes i would hate to start a season without those two.I guess i cant loan anyone as we have used all 5 lol.
    Live update has just been released. I'll be downloading tonight, but it seems like squads have been fully updated :)
  • After all these years of being a FIFA and Ultimate Team addict, the shoddy gameplay and money grabbing Ultimate Team has made me convert to PES for the first time since PES6.

Just interested to know why u think FUT has become money grabbing mate?

I actually think with the SBCs, last season u could get whatever team u wanted without spending any real coin. Easy to amass in game currency. 

I spent more time playing PES in the 90s than any other activity including sleeping probably! But until they sort out the ball dynamics (rolls like on glass) fifa still streets ahead for me
  • edited September 2019
    After all these years of being a FIFA and Ultimate Team addict, the shoddy gameplay and money grabbing Ultimate Team has made me convert to PES for the first time since PES6.

Just interested to know why u think FUT has become money grabbing mate?

I actually think with the SBCs, last season u could get whatever team u wanted without spending any real coin. Easy to amass in game currency. 

I spent more time playing PES in the 90s than any other activity including sleeping probably! But until they sort out the ball dynamics (rolls like on glass) fifa still streets ahead for me
    In div 1 and Elite 2+ on FUT you basically had to have icons or all the META players otherwise you couldnt compete. you'd get blown away. I would regularly get elite 3 with around a 3m coin team, but that just isnt good enough at the highest level.

You do an SBC to get a player, and a month or so down the line they'd bring another card out who is slightly higher, sinking another 500k into another untradeable, and when the next best card comes out, you have to sink another 500k to get the card.

Every week its promo after promo after promo. Constantly trying to get me to spend money, which at my level basically is required to compete. I did however join a discord with a FUT trader and made coins from that, but it takes a lot of time and time I'm not willing to commit to this season.

Icon SBCs were released and people did them, then they brought out prime moment icons and screwed everyone over. Yes you could submit your icon into the prime moment icon but it still cost another mil to get the prime icon.

Also if a player is a high dribbler, like Neymar for example. You can tackle him but the ball just bounces around and ends up back at his feet again lol like wtf is that.

If you have time, take a look at Kurt0411 on youtube. He attends the pro events so he knows his stuff, I think his outlook on the game sums up how a lot of people feel about FIFA at the moment.

• PES is for real men
  • PES is for real men

So you play fifa right ;)
  • I'm back on PES, Fifa has been crud for a while now.