Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

oh little piggy give us ur view?

Just wondering if little piglet will give his view on the massives performance tonight? Conceaded a goal or two I believe?
Or Could it be the case the massives are consentrating on winning the league to get back where they belong !!

Comments

• We would love to have been at the Etihaad!
  • What it shows is how far from the prem teams like us and Wednesday are.

Would we have done much better? Can you imagine Jacko up against Toure in midfield, and Navas running at Wiggins?
  • Tbh would have had ageuro in his back pocket :-D
  • Tbh would have had ageuro in his back pocket :-D

Ageuro very average and over rated! Also I talk b##locks this time at night!
  • Come on piggy where are you??
    Come on I dedicated this thread to you!
  • What it shows is how far from the prem teams like us and Wednesday are.

Would we have done much better? Can you imagine Jacko up against Toure in midfield, and Navas running at Wiggins?

Prem teams? Think you mean just City and Chelsea.

Two horse race that league (Chelsea favourites) Arsenal guaranteed third (keep their deluded fans happy) and then a fight for 4th between a bunch of average/decent sides.

12th and below relegation scrap.

Unlucky Wednesday, 0-7 is a generous scoreline for them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Think we need to concentrate on our own performances
  • He'll say that they were going to win until Zayatte got sent off:
  • edited September 2014
    dizzee said:

He'll say that they were going to win until Zayatte got sent off:

at 3-0 down they might of taken it to extra time but to win would of been hard lol :-)
  • 'have' x 2
  • edited September 2014
    RedChaser said:

'have' x 2

dizzee said:

He'll say that they were going to win until Zayatte got sent off:

at 3-0 down they might of taken it to extra time but to win would of been hard lol :-)
    Sorry mate, I couldn't resist it. Don't get me wrong I haven't got a lot of time for the Grammar Police but 'of' instead of 'have' does my head in. Phonics has a lot to answer for and would've sounds like would of but really is would have! And there was me digging someone out the other day for not keeping to the thread, my bad. :-(
  • Yep you're proper shit ............oh they're 2 places above the undefeated Huddersfield Charlton
  • I never duck out, just got in, mixed feelings really, yes.. I'm pissed off that we got hammered and looking back I really thought we would've played a full strength side against Man City, they practically did! as soon as I saw our line up I was worried.

I thought we played well first half, we frustrated them and we should've took the lead through Madine, but in the second it was a combination of them upping a few gears and us completely falling to bits, the penalty was harsh and the red was a joke.

Could've done without this result and I'm now seriously concerned about Saturday now.

Sorry that's it.

Give me a break tonight guys.

Ah super super Gary Madine. His five goals in his last 50 games for you makes Churchy look like Messi.

• Fair play piggy to give us ur input, think ur take on the game is a bit biased and deluded though!
    By all accounts you parked the bus and played hoofball for the first half then city had a team talk at half time how to overcome the negative tactics employed by you then came out and battered you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Not that we are biased when we comment on Charlton's games of course.
  • operationpigMember

I won't comment on the game, but well done for giving us a reasonable and sensible response to what would have made most of us on here pig sick. Sorry about the dodgy pun.
  • iaitch said:

Not that we are biased when we comment on Charlton's games of course.

Of course we're not biased. We really are THAT good.
  • I never duck out, just got in, mixed feelings really, yes.. I'm pissed off that we got hammered and looking back I really thought we would've played a full strength side against Man City, they practically did! as soon as I saw our line up I was worried.

I thought we played well first half, we frustrated them and we should've took the lead through Madine, but in the second it was a combination of them upping a few gears and us completely falling to bits, the penalty was harsh and the red was a joke.

Could've done without this result and I'm now seriously concerned about Saturday now.

Sorry that's it.

Give me a break tonight guys.

Ah super super Gary Madine. His five goals in his last 50 games for you makes Churchy look like Messi.

The massives seem to ruin all talented players look what happend to semedo and big mig!!

• To be honest thought Sheffield Wednesday did well getting to Half-Time at 0-0 then saw it went 3-0 really quickly and actually thought the game finished 5-0.

Either way...

• digging him out for losing to Man city I've heard it all

Because they are deluded and actually think they have a given right to be in the prem! And actually believe they are better than most teams in there! Have you not read little piggys comments! Ie: how big and how good are we? for instance!
  • Everyone can have an off day!

MMMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!