Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone have virgin media for just net and tv?

MCSMCS
edited January 2008 in Not Sports Related
Yo dudes, i am getting it installed tommoz, my lil bro works for them and they said cos my flat had it before he can install it all for me! So i dont have to incur any costs at all till the first bill. Some people are telling me its rubbish, but others are telling me its brilliant!

Any handy hints or tips???

Comments

• its shit.
  • lol B.
  • get ready to talk to indians in delhi when your box goes wrong.
  • My bro is my engineer?? Has all the kit n all that??
  • i think it has a tendancy once up and running to be crap Olster
  • freebies mcs?
  • I have never come across a more frustrating company to deal with. ive written twice to richard branson just to vent my spleen because venting it at a nice Indian lady isnt really fair as its not her fault. There call up system has got to be the worse. but all it took was one little lad to come around and fix our broken cable... this was after about 6 previous visits when they couldnt find the problem.

It has potential but on On Demand bit only works when it wants and im still pissed off that they've taken Sky Sports News and Sky One from my screens.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I have never come across a more frustrating company to deal with. ive written twice to richard branson just to vent my spleen because venting it at a nice Indian lady isnt really fair as its not her fault. There call up system has got to be the worse. but all it took was one little lad to come around and fix our broken cable... this was after about 6 previous visits when they couldnt find the problem.

It has potential but on On Demand bit only works when it wants and im still pissed off that they've taken Sky Sports News and Sky One from my screens.

What Curb it said.

MCS, so your brother could be favours for your mates who are on VIrgin then ; - ) Can he double my broadband for me?
  • Obviously in a minority, but have never had a problem with it, or them to to be honest.

Had an extra box installed last year, they showed on right day, at right time

The V+ gadget is superb, loads of hours for recording.

Watch one side , record 2 others at same time,
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]Obviously in a minority, but have never had a problem with it, or them to to be honest.

Yeah they offered me that, and for half price £75, but as i say i didnt wanna pay out for anything until the atual monthly payment! I am well excited and it all happens wednesday all up and running, i only rung them yesterday!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]Obviously in a minority, but have never had a problem with it, or them to to be honest.

Agree with that - I had an old NTL box and go so bored of it getting stuck etc that I phoned and said I wanted to go to Sky, so they gave me a deal on everything and I also got the V+ box. Very pleased with it now, all very quick and the On Demand service is great - I'm half way through the third series of the Sopranos without having to pay a penny.
  • tony soprano lives
  • Thats the spirit Nolly