Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Todays sunday games

Comments

• edited September 2014

Bloody hell !!!

Leicester v Man Utd all turned on the penalty which wasn't to make it 2-3. Clattenberg at his most anti Utd best, not that I'm a closet fan by the way.
  • edited September 2014
    Penalty to make it 2-2? What game was that?
  • edited September 2014

Penalty to make it 2-2? What game was that?

Ha, edited meant 2-3 to get them back in the game, the goals were flying in thick and fast in between a glass of wine or two with lunch :-)
  • Man U's defending is some of.the worst I've ever seen
  • edited September 2014

Palace player got hit by sprinkler right in the head
  • edited September 2014
    3 surprise results and Lampard scoring was so predictable!
  • Lampard scores.
  • Do you recognise Chelsea tactics, score first then defend, one player not doing his job, Man City equalise and looking like they may win
  • Now in extra time Chelsea decide they should try scoring again, too late
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Do you recognise Chelsea tactics, score first then defend, one player not doing his job, Man City equalise and looking like they may win

Very clear they model themselves on us.
  • Palace just beaten Everton 3-2 with 24% possession!!!
  • Reckon Patrick Power and Billy Hill are currently enjoying a very expensive drink after today's results
  • Last man standing sweep in the Rose, pick a team, you win, stay standing etc. First week of new game, 30 in. 6pm today all 30 out! Bookies laughing all the way this weekend.
  • Tim Howard is making a mockery of my fantasy league team. Just another 3 he shipped in today....
  • Fiiiiiish said:

Tim Howard is making a mockery of my fantasy league team. Just another 3 he shipped in today....

I know how you feel Fishey, it's bleeding annoying!
  • I was at Goodison yesterday, went with a mate who's a Blue.

Palace were cringeworthy yesterday, got the softest penalty I've seen for a good while and it changed the game. Everton were pretty dire but once Palace had equalised they spend the rest of the match serially time-wasting. The ref eventually had the bottle to book the keeper at the end of the game for time-wasting but he should have booked at least one Palace player before half time for time-wasting.

Palace actually took, from what I could see, a good sized support with them. I didn't hear them the whole game and when the ball got kicked into their end around the 90th minute they started throwing the ball between themselves in a farcical attempt to stall the game. So embarrassing.
  • Fiiish said:

I was at Goodison yesterday, went with a mate who's a Blue.

Palace were cringeworthy yesterday, got the softest penalty I've seen for a good while and it changed the game. Everton were pretty dire but once Palace had equalised they spend the rest of the match serially time-wasting. The ref eventually had the bottle to book the keeper at the end of the game for time-wasting but he should have booked at least one Palace player before half time for time-wasting.

Palace actually took, from what I could see, a good sized support with them. I didn't hear them the whole game and when the ball got kicked into their end around the 90th minute they started throwing the ball between themselves in a farcical attempt to stall the game. So embarrassing.

A mate who's an Arsenal fan said Palace were employing time-wasting tactics pretty much from kick-off at the Emirates - Speroni taking ages with goal kicks, swapping the ball from one end of the 6 yard box to the other. Not particularly entertaining, but if it helps to keep them up then why shouldn't they. I don't think it's any worse than the big clubs harassing match officials to try and influence their decisions.