Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Harry Osborne New Contract

Sky Sports understands Charlton defender Harry Osborne has agreed a new one-year deal to extend his stay at the Valley.

Comments

• There we are ...... our new marquee signing.

• Only a year??????? Rubbish......can't even afford to give our youth a decent contract.

RD OUT, RD OUT, RD OUT.
  • Decent player,can play at Centre half or right back.
  • Morrison, Wood, Osborne, Gomez and a new signing would people be happy with that for the upcoming season?
  • Remember Harry Osborne was out for a long time with a big injury, a season or so ago.
    He has some development time to make up.

The way I see it - the club evidently like what they see and have given him more time to prove he can make the grade.

• sam3110 said:

Morrison, Wood, Osborne, Gomez and a new signing would people be happy with that for the upcoming season?

I think Lennon will be chosen over Osborne .
  • sam3110 said:

Morrison, Wood, Osborne, Gomez and a new signing would people be happy with that for the upcoming season?

Don't forget Lennon.
  • Oggy Red said:

Remember Harry Osborne was out for a long time with a big injury, a season or so ago.
    He has some development time to make up.

The way I see it - the club evidently like what they see and have given him more time to prove he can make the grade.

Similar injury to Solly's wasn't it? Let's hope he is as good!
  • Pleased for Harry - met him at one of the sponsors' dinners and he is a good lad. Hope he can make progress from here.

So is Wood staying after all from that line-up above?
  • Sky Sports understands highly-rated Charlton defender Harry Osborne is set to join Sutton on loan.
  • Sponsored links:

• NEWS: Harry Osborne has joined @suttonunited on a month-long youth loan --> http://t.co/NqjouLRd4B #cafc pic.twitter.com/gtZG9blPN7

— Charlton Athletic FC (@CAFCofficial) September 19, 2014
  • At the age of 20? going to Sutton who are in (I believe) the conference south? Seems like a pretty low division at this stage.
  • Addicted said:

At the age of 20? going to Sutton who are in (I believe) the conference south? Seems like a pretty low division at this stage.

Carl Jenkinson played at the same level, 6 months later he signed for arsenal.
  • Its all about regular competitive football
  • Didn't he spend time with Sutton a few seasons ago? - Felt a very strange loan spell back then as was barely ever reported on
  • Didn't he spend time with Sutton a few seasons ago? - Felt a very strange loan spell back then as was barely ever reported on

Last season
  • Well wherever he goes, let's hope we find him goblin' up the opportunity!
  • Sky Sports understands highly-rated Charlton defender Harry Osborne is set to join Sutton on loan.

Pete O'Rourke
    @SkySportsPeteO

Highly-rated Charlton defender Harry Osborne is set to join Sutton on loan. #cafc

he seems to like it there
  • Seems to constantly join Sutton yet you never get reports from how he's doing there...