Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The £53 Million heist

I know OB are right when they say the villians that did this aint "Robin Hoods" they held people at gun point (and kids) and terrorised these people. The 5 nicked and found guilty will get 20+ years to think about what they can spend their cash on if they ever get a chance. BUT BUT i just cant see this as bad as scum bag muggers , rapists and child sex offenders or move that matter burglers.

Rapists and child sex offenders -------- life 25 years min.
Muggers and Burglers-------10 years hard labour.

No chnace though as the "Human Rights" Industry will be up there geting their big dosh to say " Hard labour" etc infrindges scum bags Human rights.

Comments

• I grew up with one of them who is facing a long stretch and the fella who is in nth africa facing deportation is proberly known to most on here. They are both reasonable types who i had a great time growing up with. I dont see them as heros or nothing like that but at the end of the day they will have to serve what ever is thrown at them but they are no way scum like the others mentioned yet this country will make them serve 6 times the sentence of a nonse or rapist and just as twice as long as a murderer.
  • would you say the same if it was your kid who was kidnapped, terrorised and held at gunpoint ?

As an aside, would prefer to keep serious subjects / human rights / politics / constant OB stuff off here in future please
  • have you got a link to the story,
    wouldn't mind reading it
    cheers
  • [cite]Posted By: eeladdick[/cite]have you got a link to the story,
    wouldn't mind reading it
    cheers
    Watch Oceans Eleven.

Swap Vegas for Tonbridge
    Swap Dollars for pounds
    Swap security men for kids and father
    Swap getting away with it with getting nicked.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: eeladdick[/cite]have you got a link to the story,
    wouldn't mind reading it
    cheers
    Watch Oceans Eleven.

Swap Vegas for Tonbridge
    Swap Dollars for pounds
    Swap security men for kids and father
    Swap getting away with it with getting nicked.

LMAO
  • AFKA ok chief !!! although i think ur infringing me human rights by doing that and im on the phone to Cherrie Blair !
  • try and get that Carole Caplin's number for me..... :-)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I grew up with one of them who is facing a long stretch and the fella who is in nth africa facing deportation is proberly known to most on here. They are both reasonable types who i had a great time growing up with. I dont see them as heros or nothing like that but at the end of the day they will have to serve what ever is thrown at them but they are no way scum like the others mentioned yet this country will make them serve 6 times the sentence of a nonse or rapist and just as twice as long as a murderer.[/quote]

Is that where COry Gibbs has been............well i never old Cory
  • they will vary from tens to 30s,i have known of people getting 30s for less than what they did,life is better than 30
  • Can the metal strips in bank notes be detected by a metal detector?

If so - I'm spending most weekends digging up fields near that farm in Staplehurst! It's out there somewhere!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• its in north africa mate.
  • Like the Brinks Mat gold we all have alittle of it !
  • they reckon that mate.
  • Theyve found £21m of the £53m and the Court Case has cost....£21m.

Great!!
  • just tell em not to do it again apologise for any distress caused. I am sure they have learnt their lesson
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]just tell em not to do it again apologise for any distress caused. I am sure they have learnt their lesson

LOL! Especially the bloke sitting in the f**k off Villa in North Cyprus......
  • he aint in it yet but if they asked him i am sure he would say sorry too,
  • Surely they only have done what immagrents do t this country every year, but it is known as benifit payments