Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - On His Way (Now Departed)

Following meeting this afternoon.

Comments

• Options
    Looks like a book listing
  • Options
    Not surprised. Had a feeling it would end in tears a few games into his spell last season after they sacked Malky.
  • Options

Looks like a book listing

I've seen stranger titles for footballer biographies.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I have always thought the lad had some musical talent and boy band looks in his earlier days...

What tracks do you recommend apart from the title one of course?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    The only surprise here is that Paulie never started this thread. :-)
  • Options
    When will these ex-Prem clubs learn that there is no such thing as "bouncebackability".
    Ask Coventry, Blackburn, Bolton etc !
  • Options

I have always thought the lad had some musical talent and boy band looks in his earlier days...

What tracks do you recommend apart from the title one of course?

His cover of 'substitute' by The Who is alright.
  • Options
    Hope they get relegated.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Not surprised. Had a feeling it would end in tears a few games into his spell last season after they sacked Malky.

Not surprised. I knew it would end in tears as soon as he was appointed. Surprised he's lasted this long.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was inevitable - whoever employed him should also be facing some action.
  • Options
    I wonder if Vincent Tan has a dossier on Ole showing him punching kittens or something
  • Options
    Ole Gonner Solskjaer in the Sun tomorrow methinks.
  • Options
    That bloke Tan should forget about Agents, and just get temps in from an Agency. My Grandaughter is available, and although she knows nothing about football that would link well with Mr. Tan.
  • Options
    When they sign a new manager they could bring Ole down from the stands on 70 mins if they are losing.
  • Options
    Paul Hartley is the favourite to take over.
  • Options

Paul Hartley is the favourite to take over.

Would rather have J R Hartley
  • Options
    the manager merrygo round has come down to the championship. Only a matter of time til it hits league one and people like Russell Slade will be out of a job.
  • Options
    Officially gone "by mutual consent" of course.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

the manager merrygo round has come down to the championship. Only a matter of time til it hits league one and people like Russell Slade will be out of a job.

Very harsh on Slade if he does go, although I think he's in trouble already, apparently got a repreive yesterday. Having an Italian owner is not good for any managers job security, I think they get hourly contracts over there.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame Powell didn't wait - he'd have been brilliant at Cardiff
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Shame Powell didn't wait - he'd have been brilliant at Cardiff

Lol Powell and foreign owners don't really go
  • Options
    Why would Powell be brilliant at Cardiff?
  • Options

Surprised he aint gone, the reports I heard was he needed to win on Tuesday, but looks like a draw has kept him but I think if they don't get 3 points away to Scunthorpe he will be gone
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Why would Powell be brilliant at Cardiff?

Seeing as Tan pays for it all I imagine he is quite hands on and Powell excelled under that structure before
  • Options
    Curbs 33/1, Malky Mackay 100/1!
  • Options
    Sorry Beds, I foolishly forgot the most obvious contender.

Michael Appleton 33/1