Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich Away Tues 30th September Advance Tickets

Evening all, just thought i'd mention that Norwich advance tickets are on sale. Just picked up 2 £9 singles, last train back at 10pm. A ground i've always wanted to get to but for some reason always missed.

Comments

• Options
    They've just moved it to the Monday for tv.

(Joking)
  • Options
    What time does it get back to London
  • Options
    fatrob said:

What time does it get back to London

Pretty sure its 2 hours from Norwich.
  • Options
    23-55 Stratford,12-04 am Liverpool street.
  • Options
    If anyone wants to they can park outside my house for £9.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    If you go before 15.00 the tickets are £9, the 22.00 is £9

Greater Anglia is the website for booking.
  • Options
    Looking at booking train tickets up for this today.

Never been Carrow Road before so looking for a bit of advice. Last train I can get is at 22.00 is this ok for time getting out of the ground to the station?
  • Options

Never been Carrow Road before so looking for a bit of advice. Last train I can get is at 22.00 is this ok for time getting out of the ground to the station?

A ten minute walk if you are relatively fit and healthy.

Its a real shame the rail operator wouldn't delay the last service by 10 minutes when the Canaries are at home , then you would make it comfortably.

That said I could be tempted.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Its a real shame the rail operator wouldn't delay the last service by 10 minutes when the Canaries are at home , then you would make it comfortably.

cheers.
  • Options
    Any ideas how much match tickets will be ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Last year it was: Adults: £50 (A £45) (B £35) (C £30)

So i'd imagine being a Tuesday we'll be Cat C (maybe B). Obviously going to be cheaper than the prem, i'd like to think no more than £25 but i'm probably wrong.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

The ground is walkable from Norwich train station. If you ignore all those wonderful pubs it should take you no more than 10 minutes to walk to the ground. From the station turn left and head for the Morrisons supermarket and you should see the ground behind that.
  • Options

Yes, but make it a brisk walk.
  • Options
    Looking at this chart I assume we'll be in the Barclay Stand which should mean tickets will be £30

http://www.canaries.co.uk/cms_images/stadium-plan-1213132-230542.pdf
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Looking at this chart I assume we'll be in the Barclay Stand which should mean tickets will be £30

We will be in the Jarrold Stand without fail. The Barclay Stand is their tradtional home/singers end.
  • Options
    Think i see we have only sold under 200 so far.

I would of thought we would take at least 1000 there but assume its the £30 a ticket that is putting people off.

Come on Ooh say it you know you want to!
  • Options

I would of thought we would take at least 1000 there but assume its the £30 a ticket that is putting people off.
    !

Not on a Tuesday night. It's early days anyway, I'm buying my three next week.

• Options

Think i see we have only sold under 200 so far.

Come on Ooh say it you know you want to!

Never have a thousand there on a midweek
  • Options

se9addick said:

We will be in the Jarrold Stand without fail. The Barclay Stand is their tradtional home/singers end.
    Correct. Me and my mate are making a rare away trip and tickets are for the Jarrold stand. Staying overnight so avoiding the late night travel hassle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm going and haven't got a ticket yet. So that's 201.
  • Options
    I'll be going with the father in law. He supports Norwich but doesn't really if you know what I mean. I've told him to behave.