Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Religion

Religion's quite interesting isn't it?

*gets popcorn*

Comments

• I love religion. Without all its guidelines on how to live my life I'd be running around murdering, committing adultery and forgetting Sunday.
  • No, it's not. For starters the so-called "son of god" didn't exist it was just a conspiracy.
  • Yeh. *Gets heroin*.
  • down with this sort of thing
  • Was in Bangkok last week, did some merit at a couple of temples. Bought a couple of coffins for the poor who can't afford it. Also went to a Chinese Buddhist temple for the year of the rat. Apparently 2014 is a bad year for rats, proof I suppose as my wife's health has been bad (she is a rat as well) and I have lost my job and also my driving license recently.
    My wife and I picked out lucky sticks, hers said she would continue to have health problems, mine was better said I would have a lot of money coming.

Hopefully things will turn round.
  • Was in Bangkok last week, did some merit at a couple of temples. Bought a couple of coffins for the poor who can't afford it. Also went to a Chinese Buddhist temple for the year of the rat. Apparently 2014 is a bad year for rats, proof I suppose as my wife's health has been bad (she is a rat as well) and I have lost my job and also my driving license recently.
    My wife and I picked out lucky sticks, hers said she would continue to have health problems, mine was better said I would have a lot of money coming.

Hopefully things will turn round.

Sell her your stick
  • Jesus was a magician.
  • Chizz said:

Religion's quite interesting isn't it?

*gets popcorn*

Nah, it's just a conspiracy ;-)
  • Jesus was a magician.

When he walked on water did he say 'just like that'?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!