Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

99 Problems

After All_Thaid_Up rattled my cage, I thought I'd dust off the program and make a short video. Apologies in advance to some parts being out of sync, but the program is now defunct (the owners took our money and then just closed it down). Found a way round it, but lots of issues, so not a polished end product by any means.

Hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nssgz3xbb0&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• "Much better looking than last seasons munters"
    Genius.
  • Nice one incognito! Enjoyed that
  • Very good.
  • That's superb!
  • Great stuff -thanks for the hard work!
  • Very clever. That tune's going to be in my head all day.
  • Fantastic!
  • Bloody brilliant.
  • Made me laugh......................
  • Great work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Steve Ballmer as Bob Peeters
  • I think we have a song to replace Red Red Robin
  • 99 problems but the pitch ain't one.
  • Class. Katrien has got some moves.
  • Brilliant. One for the North Stand to adopt!
  • That's the sort of thing Palace fans do and we'd usually rip the piss out of.
  • No it's not
  • Palace behaviour
  • buckshee said:

Palace behaviour

are you gonna say that every hour now
    you said it once, no-one agreed and you got flagged, then 1 hour later you say it again, are you trying to get flagged
  • It's called an opinion not asking you to agree. Why don't you flag this for all the good it will do you if it makes you feel better.
  • Sponsored links:

• buckshee said:

It's called an opinion not asking you to agree. Why don't you flag this for all the good it will do you if it makes you feel better.

I never flagged you, but thanks for flagging me, I was just saying did you need to say it twice, yes its your opinion which you said, someone else flagged you and then 1 hour later you said the exact same thing, and again thanks for the flag
  • That is absolutely amazing.
  • The difference is that we all know and enjoy the joke. If this was Palace, it would be 100% serious.
  • The munters like was so good. Top drawer.

Calling it 'Palace', 'cringey' or whatever bet your a right laugh. Go have some fun and enjoy yourself for once and care less about what some minging little creature Palace fans think.
  • Jaddick said:

The munters like was so good. Top drawer.

Calling it 'Palace', 'cringey' or whatever bet your a right laugh. Go have some fun and enjoy yourself for once and care less about what some minging little creature Palace fans think.

It's "you're" by the way.
  • buckshee said:

It's called an opinion not asking you to agree. Why don't you flag this for all the good it will do you if it makes you feel better.

I never flagged you, but thanks for flagging me, I was just saying did you need to say it twice, yes its your opinion which you said, someone else flagged you and then 1 hour later you said the exact same thing, and again thanks for the flag
    Absolutely my pleasure , anytime.
  • Very good. You won't please everyone but well done anyway.
  • Top work - we want more !