Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Feeling it today?

There was a lot of wonky walking at brentford yesterday I bet there are a few sore heads today .

Comments

• Just goes to show you the importance of a good pre season training under your belt.
  • Yeah I went on a mental one. Ended up on a boat party on the Thames. Full of naked female Swedish cyclists...was mental mate...They were over for some cycle ride

Woke up in the tower hotel at 8am

Still I made it home in time for Sunday roast though.... A Block boys a...
  • The bloke sitting in front of us had to be carried to his seat! I wasn't on it myself but I think the boat trip definitely claimed a few casualties.....
  • All worth it
  • A very enjoyable day in all. It's great to be back. I didn't go too mad, but had a good session. The boat was a little less manic this time, probably because of the 9am start.

Good start to the season, hopefully many more enjoyable days to come.
  • The football season is finally here! I would love to get palace in the FA Cup at shithurst
  • MSE7 said:

Yeah I went on a mental one. Ended up on a boat party on the Thames. Full of naked female Swedish cyclists...was mental mate...They were over for some cycle ride

Woke up in the tower hotel at 8am

Still I made it home in time for Sunday roast though.... A Block boys a...

Are you Jay from the inbetweeners?