Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pompey friendly - updates

Comments

• Options
    jj takes the corner.....cousins shoots.....keeper takes
  • Options
    pompey attacking.....solly defends...
  • Options
    Jacko, there's a reason you stopped taking them chap
  • Options
    pompey corner......addicks gk
  • Options
    Portsmouth warm up their substitutes, and now win a corner, more lively sounding at Fratton park now, corner in, but a goal kick.
  • Options
    His legs have gone ;-)
  • Options
    pompey to make 4 changes now
  • Options
    Jacko cannot take a penalty anymore!! As soon as I saw he was taking it that was a guaranteed miss.
  • Options
    bird off, shorrey off, wallace off, and I missed the other one
  • Options
    According to the Pompey text, they are worried by Vetokele's speed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wilson on for jj
  • Options

Jacko cannot take a penalty anymore!! As soon as I saw he was taking it that was a guaranteed miss.

You go on the pitch and take them then MR know it all
  • Options
    FOUR changes now for Portsmouth, so now the game will be completely different. On paper we ought to dominate for at least the next spell of play.
    Wilson is on for jacko...bit harsh for the penalty miss Big Bob!
  • Options
    wilson on the right..gudsun on left...cousins in the middle now
  • Options
    Pompey bringing on 4 subs
  • Options
    Johann is now on the left...Wilson on the right, cousins and yoni in the middle together. Johann is a left footed player btw.
  • Options
    JJ scored them all in league 1, but he went down the centre pretty much very time. I don't think he's scored one since we were promoted.
  • Options
    henders takes a long gk.....tbh...wilson......solly...buyuns...bikey.....tackled....they push forward
  • Options
    Hollands hit the bar after we got carved open.
  • Options
    hollands takes a shot...hits the bar!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    defence opened up again.....the ball is now back with pompey keeper
  • Options

TBH and bikey fighting over who is taking the pen....and its JJ to take......steps up.......saved!!!

Wow thank goodness this is not a league game....
  • Options

Sounds like a good player
  • Options
    now they attack and push forward quickly.....buyuns tackles......pushes forward....passes to veto.....addicks throw
  • Options
    I reckon Morro and Gomez will be the first choice centre backs by the end of the season.
  • Options
    wiggy takes it......tbh.....henders....wilson...tackled.....solly....cousins.....tbh......george has it.......tackled.....tbh....cousins
  • Options

You go on the pitch and take them then MR know it all
    Someone got out bed the wrong side this morning!! Why don't you pick on the 5 or so others who said the same thing! Why me?
  • Options
    Portsmouth are doing well right now despite the disruption of four changes.
  • Options
    Thanks for the commentary Red, Seth. JJ didn't do us any favours missing that pen. That'll probably be it now for him as the penalty taker.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Sounds like a good player
    maybe bob will consider signing him