Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You will care the China team which ZZ will represent

ZZ on February 6 will attend the World Cup Qualifier with China team, at that day,you will pay attention to him and the Chinese football team's performance?

Comments

• Blimey, the red army's rolled into town.
  • although i like zizi very much ,I would like to tell you that Chinese soccer is nothing in Europe. Here is Addicks fan forum, so let's talk about anything related to Addicks

People here dont have to pay any attention to China nation team. No matter China win or not, that has nothing to do with English fans.
  • let's hope china win and zheng zhi returns to the real 'red army' injury free in time for the palarse game
  • [cite]Posted By: zizi-fans[/cite]although i like zizi very much ,I would like to tell you that Chinese soccer is nothing in Europe. Here is Addicks fan forum, so let's talk about anything related to Addicks

People here dont have to pay any attention to China nation team. No matter China win or not, that has nothing to do with English fans.

Spot on.

I smell a wind up.
  • [cite]Posted By: zizi-fans[/cite]i like zizi very much
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I smell a wind up.

Ditto. All a bit too much Borat-esque for my liking
  • deary me got to do better than this surely.
  • [cite]Posted By: zizi-fans[/cite]ZZ on February 6 will attend the World Cup Qualifier with China team, at that day,you will pay attention to him and the Chinese football team's performance?

On last nights performance, I hope he's not China's pen taker!!
  • I smell ErithAddick....
  • I smell ErithAddick....
  • I think Erith is in a secure home now, sadly.