Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Quiz Help

Name 7 current Managers (UK based) that have played in the same team(s) as David Beckham

Ive got:

Bruce
Southgate
Ince
Hughes
Keane

Comments

• Becks was on loan at Preston in his early days, was he in the same team as David Moyes?
  • Chris Casper : just sacked by Bury
  • Brian Robson
  • Dennis Wise?For England
  • Mark Robins: Rotherham
  • Bryan Robson?
  • Just been told Moyes is correct but Robson, Robins and Casper wrong.

Wise is right but not on the list for some reason...So make that 8 Managers.

The last one has no Man U connection. Ex England player, previously managed in the PL but now managing in the Football League
  • Wouldn't he have also played with Darren Ferguson?
  • Stuart Pearce ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Stuart Pearce ?

Well done that man..... Just been told the "Football League" thing was a red herring
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Just been told Moyes is correct but Robson, Robins and Casper wrong.

The last one has no Man U connection. Ex England player, previously managed in the PL but now managing in the Football League

When did Beckham and Wise play together - not sure about that one!
  • [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Just been told Moyes is correct but Robson, Robins and Casper wrong.

When did Beckham and Wise play together - not sure about that one!

Played for England together at Euro 2000
  • Wahey, i got the last one!!!! what do i win Dan, what do i win?????????
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Wahey, i got the last one!!!! what do i win Dan, what do i win?????????
    a pair of piss stained jeans...
  • LOL, he is never ever going to live that down!!! bloody right he won't!!!!
  • what about darren ferguson? he played about 10 games for man utd