Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Sad times.

I hope everyone affected gets sorted out sooner rather than later.
  • Seems a little rote but at least they acknowledge the service that has been given I guess.
  • to be fair, they can't really comment until it's all finished...some of you really would want live updates on the skills matrices of those whose positions were at risk...tsk
  • Indeed, Henry.

Interesting news re the catering.

Wonder whether this might herald a rise in price for next May's POTY meals.
  • Good statement, though a week or so earlier would have been better.

Does that mean Bradshaw is out?
  • Delaware do the catering for Wembley & The Emirates, so they won't be cheap.
  • Well done KM for making a statement and thanking those that are leaving for their long service. Something the old regime often struggled with.

Good luck to all those that left last week, I hope your long service helps you find roles elsewhere.

Appears the catering has been outsourced to these people http://www.delawarenorth.com/international-united-kingdom.aspx

Where did you read that? Big players. Is this for corporate hospitality or the riff raff as well?
  • Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:

Well done KM for making a statement and thanking those that are leaving for their long service. Something the old regime often struggled with.

Good luck to all those that left last week, I hope your long service helps you find roles elsewhere.

Appears the catering has been outsourced to these people http://www.delawarenorth.com/international-united-kingdom.aspx

Where did you read that? Big players. Is this for corporate hospitality or the riff raff as well?
    My guess would be the corporate stuff only but don't know.

Don't know but someone at the Club believes it will be cheaper/more efficient than the salary costs of the staff made redundant.

Should also say congratulations to KM on her new role although she has effectively been in that role since joining IMHO
    Davo55 said:

Good statement, though a week or so earlier would have been better.

Would seem so.

• Food looks good. They go for excellence. I wonder about the prices ?

Don't know but someone at the Club believes it will be cheaper/more efficient than the salary costs of the staff made redundant.

Should also say congratulations to KM on her new role although she has effectively been in that role since joining IMHO
    Davo55 said:

Would seem so.

Was that Colin Powell's fault too?
  • Fair play to the club coming out with this though.
  • edited June 2014

Delaware do the catering for Wembley & The Emirates, so they won't be cheap.

Davo55 said:

Would seem so.

Who's Airman going to dig out now then? Protheroe or has he gone and well?
  • RedChaser said:

Davo55 said:

Would seem so.

Whose Airman going to dig out now then? Protheroe or has he gone and well?
    Prothero long gone
  • Well done to the club for placing on record their thanks and for also clarifying the position of Paul Ellis which probably hadn't been made clear on here when his departure was announced.
  • LenGlover said:

Davo55 said:

Would seem so.

?

• Sponsored links:

• So Bradshaw the Chief Operating Officer is now no longer operating and has been replaced by KM as CEO?

If so then why didn't the Club just say so?

I hope Airman has had the Champagne chilling.
  • Prothero was more the MD/CEO than SB who as you say is the COO
  • I heard or read somewhere, can't remember where, that Ken Kensall was going too. Is that true? Has he gone?
  • LenGlover said:

Davo55 said:

Would seem so.

?

Barnsley and blame.
  • I heard or read somewhere, can't remember where, that Ken Kensall was going too. Is that true? Has he gone?

No. Neither has Ben Kensell.
  • Davo55 said:

You can't make statements about redundancies until they've gone through the full process set out in employment law.
    I know but as they were all over this site last week, I assumed that due process had been observed.
  • seth plum said:

Re the catering, to play an old tune here, I would bet that it will be absolutely chite for vegetarians as it always is.

• Won't matter a jot unless they employ serving staff with more than one brain cell and at least half a dozen words of English...